QVC Customer Care

Re: On JTV, does anyone know where Morgan Overholt went to?

This post has been removed by QVC because it contains personal information.

Honored Contributor

@qualitygal wrote:

I so miss her cheery spirit in the morning. I don't do Facebook so I don't know if she's on there and said. I know it's their private life, but she was in my home with my coffee on numerous mornings. I really dislike when favorites leave and just disappear. They become a friend even if you never meet. Wish her the best and hope she's gone for a better job. I do miss seeing her. 

If you know, thanks. 

I really have to start paying attention to their names.  There are some I do like.  Cannot watch any of the male hosts on there. 

Frequent Contributor

[ Edited ]

@sunshine 919 wrote:

@qualitygal wrote:

I so miss her cheery spirit in the morning. I don't do Facebook so I don't know if she's on there and said. I know it's their private life, but she was in my home with my coffee on numerous mornings. I really dislike when favorites leave and just disappear. They become a friend even if you never meet. Wish her the best and hope she's gone for a better job. I do miss seeing her. 

If you know, thanks. 

I really have to start paying attention to their names.  There are some I do like.  Cannot watch any of the male hosts on there. 

I've seen the blogger on 'Homeshoppingista' call it the 'revolving door' of JTV hosts the way they come and go often never having made it to the page listing the hosts w their pix. 

I couldn't watch Morgan because she sounded like an auctioneer to me. Hardly took a breath and sing-song imho. Others enjoyed her. That's why a mix of hosts is good since no person's everybody's cup of tea. Wish her and all the JTV alums a good future. 😊

New Contributor

Hi everyone. Thanks so much for the kind words. I was a full time host at JtV for 2 years but decided to leave the company to pursue my dreams of owning my own business. I wish you all- and the company - nothing but the best!
Honored Contributor

@MorganOverholt, thanks so much for that response. I miss seeing you and enjoyed your humor in the wee hours of the morning. 

Best wishes to you and your husband and that new business, I know you'll be great!!