Esteemed Contributor

Re: On Becoming A God In Central Florida

Well,  guess I can identify  with being exposed to how sales crazy some of my co workers were  back in the late 70's  early 80's abt  selling independently  for the Amway product corp , I  understood what point they were making in this series.  60 minutes program  ran an expose abt the Amway corporation  . Finally, I think the  IRS had investigated them being a pyramind scheme . Yea, people were crazy abt it  and they had all levels of sales  diamond, ruby ect like they mention on this TV series . I knew people who left good paying jobs with  retirement & health benefits to work for Amway . They would hound you at work to buy  the products and  become a  sales person like them.  They never convinced me to get involved . I kept at my good paying traditional  job.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@LyndaGee wrote:

@Jordan2 wrote:

@LyndaGee wrote:

Yup, watched both episodes and I'm sticking with it.  Poor husband - That scene looked sooo real. 

That was so unexpected! I often wonder why someone would live in Florida if that could possibly happen. The worst I have come across has been a stray possum or raccoon!

He was so wrong to neglect to pay the bills and sink all their money into that scheme, but still he didn't deserve to "go" like that!

I agree with you about Florida. 

Was he eaten by an alligator?

You could put it in a spoiler.

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Honored Contributor

@on the bay wrote:

@LyndaGee wrote:

@Jordan2 wrote:

@LyndaGee wrote:

Yup, watched both episodes and I'm sticking with it.  Poor husband - That scene looked sooo real. 

That was so unexpected! I often wonder why someone would live in Florida if that could possibly happen. The worst I have come across has been a stray possum or raccoon!

He was so wrong to neglect to pay the bills and sink all their money into that scheme, but still he didn't deserve to "go" like that!

I agree with you about Florida. 

Was he eaten by an alligator?

You could put it in a spoiler.

@on the bay he accidentally drove his car into a lake. You thought he was going to drown, he comes out of the car alright, then gets eaten by an alligator!

Honored Contributor

Episode four is available now On Demand.