Respected Contributor

I heard on the evening news that Olivia Newton-John has a tumor on her spine.  This is her 3rd time having cancer.  It brought tears to my eyes as she is such a beautiful person, inside and out, and we are the same age.  In my 20's people even said that I resembled her.  I pray for her and wish her all the best in her latest fight against this terrible disease.    Heart 

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Olivia Newton-John Cancer

Some people just can’t catch a break.My heart goes out to her!! 

Honored Contributor

Yes, Olivia has always had the worst luck with men and her health. From what I have read about her over the years, looks like she's a really good person and has never taken herself too seriously. Was never a fan of her music, but I did love her in Grease.

Occasional Contributor

I am so sorry to hear this update about Olivia Newton-John. You never know what life can throw at you. I aways pray that science will find that elusive cure. I am sending prayers and much loveto her and thank you for posting this as I had not heard.Woman Sad 

Honored Contributor

@Catty2,

So sad to hear and read, https://i.pinimg.com/736x/ba/82/49/ba8249da7f0622ddcc6059375254964b--sending-prayers-spiritual-sayings.jpg

Honored Contributor

@Catty2 wrote:

I heard on the evening news that Olivia Newton-John has a tumor on her spine.  This is her 3rd time having cancer.  It brought tears to my eyes as she is such a beautiful person, inside and out, and we are the same age.  In my 20's people even said that I resembled her.  I pray for her and wish her all the best in her latest fight against this terrible disease.    Heart 

@Catty2

I felt really bad when I read this also.  She seems a lovely person and has not it seems had an easy life.  Her attitude and spirit are beautiful.  I was also told in my younger days that I looked a lot like her!  I was so honored to be told I resembled her.  I truly hope she can beat it once again.  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Honored Contributor

I feel terrible for her.

prayers and thoughts 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

I read that, it is sad.  Praying she beats it.   

Esteemed Contributor

Olivia is such a beauty. Optimistic lady, always smiling thru the good and the bad.

Hope things work out for her.

She went thru alot with her daughter too. Anorexia.

Honored Contributor

so sad.  She's so lovely.  PRAYERS for her!!!

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"