Respected Contributor

@ROMARY wrote:

Omgosh, I forgot to mention my favorite:  'The Nanny', starring Fran Dresher and fabulous cast.  Helpful and great website and FB.

Also, 'Frasier'.  Another favorite.  

Both on COZI TV.

ROMARY:  I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, The Nanny.  I watch it all the time on MeTV and COZI.  The writing was incredible, and the cast was superb.  Not like the childish, silly junk that is on now with all the canned laughter.  I also watch Frasier and mostly all the other old TV shows.  They were so intelligently done.

Respected Contributor

Last night my DH and I were watching an episode of the Blacklist which I DVRd.  After two minutes I could not take it anymore it was so dark and horrible.  I told him he could watch if he wants but I am going to the other TV and watch my old TV shows (Andy Griffith was on).  Even he did not like it and watched a DVR another show.  I love MeTV and Cozi.  I even watch The Honeymooners which is still hilarious.

Honored Contributor

I love the Classic TV Channels---- Me TV, Antenna TV, Decades......

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Trusted Contributor

@Luvsmyfam  My RA and Fibro hve been kicking up lately, so I am often watching Mannix, Cannon and Barnaby Jones on Me TV, and I haven't seen them since my teen years.

Honored Contributor

Our retro channel lineup does change occasionally, but right now it seems to be mostly MeTV and FETV, that air more of the shows I like.  I love getting a double whammy of "Perry Mason" from both channels daily.

Many favorites but my top favorite comedy probably, that I can now get, is on FETV in the wee hours,  "Barney Miller".

Honored Contributor

@Oznell wrote:

Our retro channel lineup does change occasionally, but right now it seems to be mostly MeTV and FETV, that air more of the shows I like.  I love getting a double whammy of "Perry Mason" from both channels daily.

Many favorites but my top favorite comedy probably, that I can now get, is on FETV in the wee hours,  "Barney Miller".

@Oznell 

I love to watch the Perry Mason shows....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”