Esteemed Contributor

Re: Older Celebs Lookin Good !

I agree that these celebrities look great!  I believe many of them have beautiful souls as well.  I had no idea some of them were sooooooo old; knowing their ages makes me feel old too!

Honored Contributor

@ID2 wrote:

Not a fan. What makes celebrities are better than the average person? Lets put some of everyday folks photos on. 

@ID2   I didn't read anything iabout celebrities being better than the average person.  Feel free to post additional photos of "some everday folks."   The OP chose to do what she did; I'm sure you can add to /elaborate with other photos. 

Respected Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

My dad always said age is just a number and he was right.  It is how you feel inside.  We all age so we might as well enjoy the ride.  Ann Margret looks great and it was good to see Angie Dickinson == she looks great. Thanks for posting.

Angie Dickinson was on CBS Sunday Morning a few weeks ago.  I do not think that is a recent picture.

Honored Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@ID2 wrote:

Not a fan. What makes celebrities are better than the average person? Lets put some of everyday folks photos on. 

@ID2   I didn't read anything iabout celebrities being better than the average person.  Feel free to post additional photos of "some everday folks."   The OP chose to do what she did; I'm sure you can add to /elaborate with other photos. 

@Pearlee . LOL. I agree. Can’t wait to see the posts of everyday people.

Honored Contributor

@lulu1 wrote:

Angie Dickinson was on CBS Sunday Morning a few weeks ago.  I do not think that is a recent picture

2/2019

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

@lulu1 wrote:

Angie Dickinson was on CBS Sunday Morning a few weeks ago.  I do not think that is a recent picture.

2/2019

Screen Shot 2019-03-15 at Fri, Mar 15, 2019-6.56.06 PM.png

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Respected Contributor

This was fun...thanks for posting those wonderful photos.....

Trusted Contributor

They all look great..wow Clint Eastwood and Christopher Plummer so very handsome in their younger years.

Take time every day to enjoy where you are without a need to fix it
Honored Contributor

I admire the celebs who don't alter their aging selves, I can't imagine not seeing what I really look like at 70 and 80. Hopefully I'll live that long.