Honored Contributor

Re: Old shows that you are sick of seeing on repeats

[ Edited ]

Doesnt I Love Lucy still come on Hallmark weekdays early in the AM, like from 5 to 7 AM ET?

Esteemed Contributor

@Wiskota wrote:

I love the Golden Girls but only started watching the reruns recently so it is still fun to watch.  The one that I haven't seen in reruns (and would love to) is Designing Women.  Does anyone know if they are shown and on what channel?  I have DirectTV. Thanks

They are on Hulu. I watch a couple of episodes every night before going to bed. Great way to end my day. 

Honored Contributor

Some days, it's the news.

Honored Contributor

@qualitygal wrote:

Some days, it's the news.

Amen.  I  keep trying to change the channel on real life.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Frazier.  I never watched this, but it is on every evening, and I would like to see something else in it's place, but not Friends, never watched this either, Also Murder She Wrote and Modern Family, this is on many channels every day, and these are reruns, then it is on a main channel one night, new episodes, I presume, on all the time.  There are so many good sitcoms and drama out there somewhere that I would like to see again.

Respected Contributor

Yes, I Love Lucy is on Hallmark 5-7am Monday-Friday. It is also on MeTV 6:30am, Monday-Friday.

I like the Andy Griffith Show but why repeat the same shows do often when there are so many available. I frequently watch on TVLand, then switch over to MeTV at 8:00pm and have often seen same episode I just watched on TVLand. I wish they would show more of the same oldies that are shown M-F on the weekends when TV can become very bland. I know Golden Girls is on a lot but never was one of my favorites so don’t watch it.
Respected Contributor

@drizzellla It's on a channel called LAFF . "ILove Lucy "

Respected Contributor

All of them.  I used to enjoy watching reruns of some shows but not any more.  Sick of all of them.   There isn't much I watch on TV these days but I sure don't want to watch something I've already seen.