Trusted Contributor

Oh, the weather outside is frightful.... What Netflix movies do you recommend?

I stayed home yesterday & watched Sully from a Redbox rental. Then I switched to Netflix & watched Phenomenon. Enjoyed both movies. I have to venture out to return the Redbox but then it's binge movie watching for the rest of the day.

What Netflix movies have you enjoyed? We've had Netflix for years but honestly haven't watched much. Last week we watched Memoirs Of An International Assasin. DH likes Kevin James so that was a good one. Sometimes I spend most of the day just deciding on the movie.... There's so many to choose from. Decisions, decisions....

Contributor

Re: Oh, the weather outside is frightful.... What Netflix movies do you recommend?

There are interesting series available on Netflix, too - some exclusive to Netflix.   If you like history, you may enjoy The Crown (Queen Elizabeth's life) or The Tudors (King Henry VIII).  The latter is definitely not G-rated.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Oh, the weather outside is frightful.... What Netflix movies do you recommend?

I just started watching the series "The Crown".  Really enjoying it.

Valued Contributor

Just got Netflix on my tablet and have enjoyed "The Crown."  I am working my way through Sherlock Holmes with Benedict C. now. I use closed captioning on both because I just miss too much with the British accents. Enjoying both and looking forward to House of Cards is it's available.