Esteemed Contributor

Princess Bride Culligan commercia...Oh.My.Gosh...

[ Edited ]

Is so stinkin' cute!!!!

Too bad they could not get Wallace Shawn. 

Still...

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Oh.My.Gosh...Culligan Water commercial

Has no one seen this?  If you haven't, please Google it for some giggles.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Honored Contributor

I just watched it. All I could think of was, 'here's your plate of salt, or glass of salt.' Bad stuff. As for the commercial, was this supposed to be in the Harry Potter vein? I know nothing about Harry, but seems like it probably is and that part was cute.

Trusted Contributor

@Judaline. not Harry Potter. This was from The Princess Bride and was fun to see.

Esteemed Contributor

Oh Jud...you don't know The Princess Bride?  Please say you were temporarily insane.  That is Farm Boy (Cary Elwes) and "as you wish" is very important, as is "inconceivable."

Honored Contributor

@MamaWick wrote:

Oh Jud...you don't know The Princess Bride?  Please say you were temporarily insane.  That is Farm Boy (Cary Elwes) and "as you wish" is very important, as is "inconceivable."

Nah, mama, I'm a mystery fan. I'll leave you to your fantasy stuff, give me Midsomer Murders and Joe Kenda. I respect your choices mama, hope we're still best friends  Woman Happy

Esteemed Contributor

Of course we are, Jud.  But you are missing a wonderful movie with a great message, a love story, humor.  Alas, as you wish.

Esteemed Contributor

Everytime that commercial comes on, I stop whatever I am doing to watch.  I get the gibbles each time. 

Cary Elwes is still extremely good looking!