Honored Contributor

Q uestion, been totally into this ,buit jamie and claire were on their way to france a boat, they next episode ,she was back in 1948,then back into jamie and that time, now jack black and him are to, doul, is jamie going to be killed?

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Respected Contributor

@goldensrbest wrote:

Q uestion, been totally into this ,buit jamie and claire were on their way to france a boat, they next episode ,she was back in 1948,then back into jamie and that time, now jack black and him are to, doul, is jamie going to be killed?

No.

Trusted Contributor

I'm hooked on it too and want more. I'm an Outlander fanatic.

Trusted Contributor

I also loved that it. But now their back in America not so much.

Trusted Contributor

I watched on Netflix and they took too long to bring on season 5.  So am not as into it.  I really liked the earlier seasons.  Not sure I will ever watch the newer seasons.  

Honored Contributor

@sweetee2 wrote:

I also loved that it. But now their back in America not so much.

Agree. I stopped watching when they came to America. 

Super Contributor

@goldensrbest wrote:

You are a few seasons behind...don't fret, Jaime is fine.

Honored Contributor

I'm with some of you who get tired of being jerked around and taken for granted.

We watch a show week after week.

We pick back up on it next season, then they take forever getting the show back on the air!

I'm in a 'snit' anyway because this goes on all the time.

Then they play the old shows over and over from season 1 and so on...

When I set my DVR to copy the shows, I ALWAYS have to click for it to copy new and repeats.

If I don't pay attention and wipe out the repeats my DVRis full.

There is no way I'm going to pay more for extended DVR.  I pay way too much already.  I mightnot be the brightest light bulb!  But I draw the line at that!