Trusted Contributor

Is the season over?  Shucks I'll miss those babies.

JammaSmiley Sad

Honored Contributor

I'm pretty sure this is the last week of the season. The babies are just too cute. I won't miss Adam's big eyes lol but I will miss the babies.

Trusted Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

I'm pretty sure this is the last week of the season. The babies are just too cute. I won't miss Adam's big eyes lol but I will miss the babies.

Agree on that.  I don't see them listed for this week at all and never noticed them saying last week was the last for the season.

Jamma

Honored Contributor

@Jamma wrote:

Is the season over?  Shucks I'll miss those babies.

JammaSmiley Sad

I really enjoy this show.  Little Couple is finally starting their new season and I enjoy them as well.

Respected Contributor

This is one of my favorite shows as well.  Fortunate to have so much help from Danlelle's family.  Still, it's hard to imagine how they do it all.

Respected Contributor

Yes, the season finale was last week.

I just love Hazel.

Trusted Contributor

I read that this show has not been renewed yet for it's 4th season.  Season 3 just ended last week, according to the article.  I'm always afraid of posting links to the article here, but I read it on the TLC website.

I like this show as well, but have not watched every episode.

Trusted Contributor

@123SuzyQ123

Oh I hope it comes back.  Besides missing it I'm sure Danielle & Adam can use the money.

Jamma

Trusted Contributor

Hi @Jamma, I agree.  They bought that larger home so I am sure they need the show to continue.  Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@HiLo wrote:

This is one of my favorite shows as well.  Fortunate to have so much help from Danlelle's family.  Still, it's hard to imagine how they do it all.

The family said a few weeks ago that Mimi's house was totally destroyed in the flood.