Honored Contributor

ORGANIZED CRIME 5/13

[ Edited ]

Wow! is all I can say.  If you like this show as much as I do DON'T read the Spoiler, unless you can't take the suspense!

Spoiler
I never would have thought Angela Wheatley put the hit out on Kathy Stabler! I was yelling "oh my gosh" over at over at the tv!

Trusted Contributor

I can tell by your enthusiasm that you really like the show. Unfortunately I don't feel the same. So far it's left me flat. No suspense for me. 

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is political.

Respected Contributor

This show has been renewed for Season 2. I think it started out slow but it has improved. I was surprised by the twist .

Honored Contributor

@Love my grandkids   I didn't understand why she did it (haven't watched anything but that episode).  What was the reason?

Day after day the whole day through, wherever my road inclined, four feet said 'I'm coming with you!' and trotted along behind. Kipling

Respected Contributor

@NickNack wrote:

@Love my grandkids   I didn't understand why she did it (haven't watched anything but that episode).  What was the reason?

It has not yet been revealed..

“The soul is healed by being with children.”
— Fyodor Dostoyevsky
Trusted Contributor

@Etoile308 wrote:

I can tell by your enthusiasm that you really like the show. Unfortunately I don't feel the same. So far it's left me flat. No suspense for me. 

Same here, didn't feel it was that interesting. Then again, I never was in to the Law & Order shows. 

Honored Contributor

@Love my grandkids wrote:

Wow! is all I can say.  If you like this show as much as I do DON'T read the Spoiler, unless you can't take the suspense!

Spoiler
I never would have thought Angela Wheatley put the hit out on Kathy Stabler! I was yelling "oh my gosh" over at over at the tv!

@Love my grandkids 

Well, this is an interesting turn ... IF it's true.  Could just be a lie, you know.    

Having said that ..... does anyone know how long Stabler has known Angela?   I thought they had just recently met.

Honored Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 

Having said that ..... does anyone know how long Stabler has known Angela?   I thought they had just recently met.

I believe they FIRST met in episode 2. Smiley LOL

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Respected Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

@Love my grandkids wrote:

Spoiler

@Love my grandkids 

Well, this is an interesting turn ... IF it's true.  Could just be a lie, you know.    

They met in Episode One.

“The soul is healed by being with children.”
— Fyodor Dostoyevsky