Honored Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

@southres wrote:

I recorded it last spring and saved it.  I watch it now and again.  I can't get enough of Sidney.  I agree he is the most handsome man.  Were you aware that Eliza in the show is Theo James' wife in real life? Never mind lucky Charlotte....LUCKY Ruth Kearney aka Eliza!,  We can only hope for a second season. Apparently there is hope that Amazon or Netflix will pick it up. Stay tuned!

@southres 

I had absolutely no idea who Eliza was.  At the time, I thought she wasn't as attractive as whom I would have cast.

Thank you.

@ECBG  I thought she was gorgeous. 

Honored Contributor

Yummy!

Esteemed Contributor

Thoroughly enjoyed Sanditon.   Sidney was such a presence.   I hated the ending.  Hoping for another season where Sidney comes to his senses and returns to Charlotte.

Love the way these period pieces are done.

Respected Contributor

Oh I will definitely look for that!  I miss Poldark and just loved it and sorry no more seasons were added. Also love Outlander on Netflix and waiting for Starz network to release seasons 4 and 5 to Netflix.  Unfortunately, no news on the Handmaids Tale on Hulu...everything in Covid limbo.  Thanks for the heads up and I will enjoy the eye candy!

Frequent Contributor

ETA....I could listen to Sidney (Theo) read the phone book.  His voice was so deep and se..y. Oh, my!!!

Contributor

I agree, what a dish.  I had to thoroughly check him out re his bio.