Respected Contributor

I do not like Harlequin novels, nor do I like Danielle Steele and those type of books, yet I love the Hallmark movies. I must not be the only one because when I first started watching them they were only on Christmas. Now they are on all year. I would bet they are extremely profitable as other channels are doing that type of movie. They are a good way to escape the reality of life. Yes, they are cheesy And formula movies, but I love them. To each his own.

Honored Contributor

@Love my grandkids  My daughter is a real romantic.  Totally opposite of her older (by 7 years) sister.

It's really funny how she loves and expects snow at Christmas (just like her Dad).

He was a romantic.  Me, I'd rather watch something with real action....

Honored Contributor

Gregory Harrison (remember him), is on this Hallmark show.

I just googled what do they make.  The more famous one's make pretty good money.

This guy on here (the blonde one) looks exactly like the Ken doll.  I've never cared for blonde men.

Honored Contributor

We don't get the channel  for all that.  When we did I still didn't see those movies. I tried.

Respected Contributor

@Mary Bailey @CherryHugs Count me in, too.  I live for Hallmark, particularly the holiday programs.  Funny thing is, I never watched when my husband was alive.  We were far too busy for such.  I guess the attraction for me (now) is to revisit romance and beautiful settings, reminding me of what used to be.  It doesn't help that December is an anniversary month for my husband's passing. I now live vicariously watching others finding joy, even if it's make believe.   

Respected Contributor

Ok., will do..I know the when is now but don't  know where you are.

Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66   I'm gonna send you a sweatshirt that says:  

BAH!

HUMBUG!

Hallmark Channel Movies!

Esteemed Contributor

GMTA! I am a huge fan of their feel good movies. It has been cold and rainy lately, and I have loved curling up with a Berkshire throw, a cup of hot cider and watching the marathons.

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Respected Contributor

I cannot stand Hallmark. If the movies were quality, I might watch. I hv tried. Not the best actors, predictable plots, very little character development. Boring. It’s obvious that hallmark is just cranking out the stuff. What I cannot understand is why anyone is watching.

Valued Contributor

@Mary Bailey wrote:

@CherryHugs 

I love them too!  I know it's the same formula. I know the last 2 minutes, they kiss, all is resolved.   I don't care. I'll watch for days if I can.

I must confess after watching for a long time. I really, truly have to switch to ID Channel, to watch some murders to de-tox!  LOL

--------------------

@Mary Bailey 

"watch some murders to de-tox!" 

My de-tox  channel is OXYGEN, to watch some murders on SNAPPED.lolol