Honored Contributor

So my youngest daughter is visiting me from Colorado for a few days.  I was supposed to have eye surgery and she was going to drive me, but the surgery date was changed, so she decided to come anyway.....

Now she's my baby girl and we get along amazing....but it's a rainy Sunday and we're plugged in to the TV.

Normally, I'd be laying in bed watching TV in there.  But I want to be with her.

What's the problem?  Hummm....she loves, loves Hallmark channel....

Now I don't mind watching it maybe once every 3 or 4 months to cheer me up, but this baby girl of mine loves it.

She waits with anticipation until the Christmas stories start.  They keep advertising them today.....

One story just ended and ....you guess who's staring in the second one....go ahead...come on guess.....OK, I'll tell you then.

It's the same man who was on the last story.  The girl looks exactly like (but daughter has assured me, the girl is different, the man is the same) as the story we just watched....same freaking man!

The theme isn't about saving a tree but it's probably about something similar.

So tomorrow we'll be out spending afternoon with her sister (my oldest daughter)...away from the Hallmark channel...ummmm....Yay!

I don't know how much of this wholesomeness I can stand today.  Ha!

Honored Contributor

I'm  with you @Annabellethecat66 .  Hallmark movies are the video equivalent of a stimulating Harlequin. Novel.  Yuck!

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

This coming Friday Lifetime channel is having 24 hours a day of Christmas Yuk....oh joy!

Honored Contributor

Re: OMG! Just Shoot Me Now!

[ Edited ]

I love Hallmark Movies and all the Christmas Movies. They are a nice escape from Reality Smiley Happy  

Faith is the strength by which a shattered world shall emerge into the light. —Helen Keller
Honored Contributor

Predictable from the moment they start to the moment they end!! The actors they get must do these parts for minimum wage!!

Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66   You're a good mom..still sacrificing to make your girls happy.

My sisters watch those Hallmark Christmas movies also.  I keep making fun of the sickening lovely dovey scenes, until they invite me to leave because at won't shut up so they can hear.   Woman LOL

Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 Being diabetic I never watch that stuff as I have to keep an eye on my glucose level!!!

I tried watching part of one recently -- too smarmy for me.

Esteemed Contributor

@CherryHugs 

I love them too!  I know it's the same formula. I know the last 2 minutes, they kiss, all is resolved.   I don't care. I'll watch for days if I can.

I must confess after watching for a long time. I really, truly have to switch to ID Channel, to watch some murders to de-tox!  LOL

Honored Contributor

Re: OMG! Just Shoot Me Now!

[ Edited ]

@Mary Bailey   I know too the theme, many of the same actors, same ending and etc but i still do watch Smiley Happy Smiley Happy  lol.

OHH i watch some of those shows on ID too! Yes murders to detox! Good way to word that  Smiley Happy

Faith is the strength by which a shattered world shall emerge into the light. —Helen Keller
Honored Contributor

@CherryHugs wrote:

I love Hallmark Movies and all the Christmas Movies. They are a nice escape from Reality Smiley Happy  

i am right there with you @CherryHugs  ......a wonderful distraction, particularly on a rainy day. NFL and hallmark for me today!  i did clean out the refrigerator and get one load of laundry done.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein