Honored Contributor

OMG! I'm Watching Lifetime.....

OK, so I'm the woman who only likes detective, beat um' up shows!  I like shows usually males like.  You know war movies and such.

Yet, it's a 3 day weekend and it's Sunday afternoon and I'm watching a Lifetime movie called...."Lethal Admirer".  This guy is killing every male his (I repeat HIS) love interest gets close to!  It's out in the daylight, parks, parking lots, etc.  Yet no one sees him killing these people....out in the open!

We all know how this will end.  I'm going to go see what's on Hulu or Netflix or Prime....wait!  Don't tell me how this ends.......

Honored Contributor

Re: OMG! I'm Watching Lifetime.....

Im one who likes some "guy" movies too.  The ones on TCM, WWII, cowboy movies, murder and mayham.

I cant tolerate musicals, most comedies, and sappy love stories.  There are exceptions of course but not for musicals.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Super Contributor

Always Hallmark movies for me. Hate as you are calling them "guy" movies. The only "guy" movie I liked was Die Hard, maybe because of Bruce Willis

Honored Contributor

@Barb114 Well, you do have good taste in Die Hard....It's my favorite movie.  My late husband gave me the video years ago at Christmas.  I think it's the only video I ever wanted......

Honored Contributor

@Barb114.............Why?  Since there are chic flicks why cant there be guy movies?

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Super Contributor

@Imaoldhippie

Guy movies are fine, all I stated is that I don't care for them.

Esteemed Contributor

@Imaoldhippie wrote:

@Barb114.............Why?  Since there are chic flicks why cant there be guy movies?

@Imaoldhippie I think she's just saying she doesn't care for "guy" movies.  She doesn't mean that she hates them being called "guy movies" 

Respected Contributor

I don't like war movies or westerns but I love horror and thrillers, cheesy or not. They're entertaining to me. I was never one for romantic comedies (apart from Sleepless in Seattle) or dramas, or anything on Hallmark.
Honored Contributor

Don't like "guy" movies either.  On the other hand, I don't like Hallmark movies at all.