Honored Contributor

Re: OMG!! Dorinda on RHONY Last Night!!!!!

[ Edited ]

@faeriemoon wrote:

Actually @stevieb, she washed her FACE!!! in the bidet too.  Said it was the best way to get the puffiness out of her face.  She iced up the bidet and stuck her face in it!!!

@faeriemoon Now that I absolutely do not remember... She's really out there... Some of it might be 'mugging' for the camera, but some of it is just, well, out there... And disgusting...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

@I like celery wrote:

@winamac1 wrote:

@I like celery wrote:

I watched the episode again, and saw Ramona's Maserati, and Sonja's Mercedes. I wish I could say I can't believe how Ramona treated the artist and his colleague as if they were hired contractors, but it seems to be common practice with her.  Still, it's disrespectul and embarrassing.  Carrying in her bags from the car, moving furniture, helping with the tv, and probably hanging the art, too.  I'm sure the artist was thinking, "Never again -- not that desperate to sell my art."  Smiley Frustrated Smiley Mad 

Ramona treats "workers" terribly.  She is so haughty and expects people to bow down and kiss her arse.  She's a very disrespectful woman.   Her daughter seems to have her act together, but i can't help but think she may have some of those traits in her too--hopefully she doesn't.  Mario was odd as well.

Sonya is a woman who appears dirty.  I bet she showers once or twice a week.  It's not eccentric--it's gross.

Yes, she really does treat people horribly -- especially when she travels, and has warped expectations on what the staff should do.  

I honestly think this is how she believes 'rich' people should act. She has no compunction about demanding and feeling entitled... She perceives everyone as worker bees, there for her convenience alone... I think the 'workers' are so blown away by her having the nerve to make such requests that they just go along... 

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

@I like celery wrote:

@winamac1 wrote:

@I like celery wrote:

I watched the episode again, and saw Ramona's Maserati, and Sonja's Mercedes. I wish I could say I can't believe how Ramona treated the artist and his colleague as if they were hired contractors, but it seems to be common practice with her.  Still, it's disrespectul and embarrassing.  Carrying in her bags from the car, moving furniture, helping with the tv, and probably hanging the art, too.  I'm sure the artist was thinking, "Never again -- not that desperate to sell my art."  Smiley Frustrated Smiley Mad 

Ramona treats "workers" terribly.  She is so haughty and expects people to bow down and kiss her arse.  She's a very disrespectful woman.   Her daughter seems to have her act together, but i can't help but think she may have some of those traits in her too--hopefully she doesn't.  Mario was odd as well.

Sonya is a woman who appears dirty.  I bet she showers once or twice a week.  It's not eccentric--it's gross.

Yes, she really does treat people horribly -- especially when she travels, and has warped expectations on what the staff should do.  

I honestly think this is how she believes 'rich' people should act. She has no compunction about demanding and feeling entitled... She perceives everyone as worker bees, there for her convenience alone... I think the 'workers' are so blown away by her having the nerve to make such requests that they just go along... 

@stevieb

She 100% acts entitled--entitled to having workers wait on her hand and foot. I, too, think they are in disbelief but go along with it due to cameras being on,

I'd tell her to shove it up her arse.

The true "rich" treat people respectfully.  She's a wannabe.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

Ramona bosses the staff around everywhere she goes. The men hanging the pictures and moving her furniture was just so disrespectful and ignorant. 

I have said it before ...I would love to see interviews with people who have worked for her and see what they think of her.

Respected Contributor

I sure hope Ramona ends up buying a painting or two.  Or that guy will really be kicking himself for not telling her to go scratch.

Respected Contributor

Sonja was saying this and that regarding other people and some personal habits of others regarding men and so on. She is no one to talk about behavior and habits, and personal business. Dorinda just gave it back to Sonja and let some of Sonja's personal behavior out of the bag. The Morgan name was/is Sonja's only asset now. Her station in life has fallen, and so has she. Dorinda drinks too much and Ramona acts like a diva. Lu is looking to save face about the divorce and everything. Money certainly does not buy you class.

Honored Contributor

@chiclets wrote:

Sonja was saying this and that regarding other people and some personal habits of others regarding men and so on. She is no one to talk about behavior and habits, and personal business. Dorinda just gave it back to Sonja and let some of Sonja's personal behavior out of the bag. The Morgan name was/is Sonja's only asset now. Her station in life has fallen, and so has she. Dorinda drinks too much and Ramona acts like a diva. Lu is looking to save face about the divorce and everything. Money certainly does not buy you class.

@chiclets

She certainly does love to toss the Morgan name around.  She needs to move on.  I'm sure they want her to move on with all of her absurd shenanigans she's been up to for years-especially as seen on this show.  It's probably very embarrassing to them.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

I have always thought that Sonja's home appears dirty, and stinky......It just doesn't look clean to me......I have always thought that...She herself doesn't appear to be too clean either, for some reason to me she appears to possibly have a hygiene issue.....Who knows though? Her weird behavior this season is really too much already, and Dorinda's drinking is too much already as well.......It should make for interesting tv though....lol!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@DREAMON wrote:

Van

@VanSleepy wrote:

I thought Sonja only had one dog on the bus, but they did both appear at the same time in the front yard.  But Luann said, "I didn't know you were bringing your dog" singular.  It seems like Luann's dog was outside and ran up to the car.

Yep...I saw the beginning again and the second dog was Lu's. 

Yeah, I watched again and she had one on the bus but 2 were on the porch as if she brought them both but it was Lu's dog.

Not sure why anyone would dye their dogs hair either.

Honored Contributor

@winamac1 wrote:

@DREAMON wrote:

@faeriemoon wrote:

LuAnn still can't sing.  I wonder why she thinks she can?

I think it is getting worse.

@DREAMON

She is absolutely terrible!  Her voice is awful.  It's not even good wtih all the tuning they do,  She sounds like a pot-smoking drag queen.

I think this season so far is great.  I actually like Dorinda, but I do think she has a bit of a drinking problem.  She gets crazy when she drinks. 

@winamac1, I cannot stop laughing at this.  This has to be one of the funniest things I've read on here. 

See the source image