Super Contributor

Re: OMG!! Dorinda on RHONY Last Night!!!!!

@stevieb -  Your flash back is correct, she actually washed her lingerie in the bidet. 🚽

Respected Contributor

I watched the episode again, and saw Ramona's Maserati, and Sonja's Mercedes. I wish I could say I can't believe how Ramona treated the artist and his colleague as if they were hired contractors, but it seems to be common practice with her.  Still, it's disrespectul and embarrassing.  Carrying in her bags from the car, moving furniture, helping with the tv, and probably hanging the art, too.  I'm sure the artist was thinking, "Never again -- not that desperate to sell my art."  Smiley Frustrated Smiley Mad 

♥ Life is beauty full ♥
Honored Contributor

@I like celery wrote:

I watched the episode again, and saw Ramona's Maserati, and Sonja's Mercedes. I wish I could say I can't believe how Ramona treated the artist and his colleague as if they were hired contractors, but it seems to be common practice with her.  Still, it's disrespectul and embarrassing.  Carrying in her bags from the car, moving furniture, helping with the tv, and probably hanging the art, too.  I'm sure the artist was thinking, "Never again -- not that desperate to sell my art."  Smiley Frustrated Smiley Mad 

Ramona treats "workers" terribly.  She is so haughty and expects people to bow down and kiss her arse.  She's a very disrespectful woman.   Her daughter seems to have her act together, but i can't help but think she may have some of those traits in her too--hopefully she doesn't.  Mario was odd as well.

Sonya is a woman who appears dirty.  I bet she showers once or twice a week.  It's not eccentric--it's gross.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

For those postulating about Sonja's hygiene, Am I imagining my flash back to her washing underwear in her bidet or did it actually happen...

I do remember that.  She thought it was funny, and it was far from that.  

I can only imagine how dirty her home is.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

Actually @stevieb, she washed her FACE!!! in the bidet too.  Said it was the best way to get the puffiness out of her face.  She iced up the bidet and stuck her face in it!!!

Honored Contributor

Image result for sonja morgan ices face in bidet

I have no idea who the caption refers to, but that's Sonja's mug...

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I would be mortified to be seen washing my anything in a bidet (except what should be washed in there). It is just so disgusting IMO. She is not acting European ....that is just unhygienic to say the least.

Honored Contributor

@DREAMON wrote:

I would be mortified to be seen washing my anything in a bidet (except what should be washed in there). It is just so disgusting IMO. She is not acting European ....that is just unhygienic to say the least.

Hopefully she doesn't decide to brush her teeth in there too...

Respected Contributor

@winamac1 wrote:

@I like celery wrote:

Ramona treats "workers" terribly.  She is so haughty and expects people to bow down and kiss her arse.  She's a very disrespectful woman.   Her daughter seems to have her act together, but i can't help but think she may have some of those traits in her too--hopefully she doesn't.  Mario was odd as well.

Sonya is a woman who appears dirty.  I bet she showers once or twice a week.  It's not eccentric--it's gross.

Yes, she really does treat people horribly -- especially when she travels, and has warped expectations on what the staff should do.  

♥ Life is beauty full ♥
Honored Contributor

@mantaraye wrote:

@stevieb -  Your flash back is correct, she actually washed her lingerie in the bidet. 🚽

Thank you @mantaraye... I wasn't sure I could trust my memory of that one...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...