Honored Contributor

Re: OMG!! Dorinda on RHONY Last Night!!!!!

[ Edited ]

@Lipstickdiva... Sonja brought the dyed dog with her. The white dog is Luann's and was already there. It just ran out onto the porch when Sonja arrived with her dog.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

@Daisy Sunflower wrote:

I'd never expect anyone to show up at a marathon and navigate their way around a crowd of a billion people just so they can maybe see me jog by them or maybe see me near the finish line.

They all could have said they were there and saw her go by. How would she even know?

The cameramen, Carole, Carole's family and Tinsley obviously planned to meet  afterward. I wonder when that scene was filmed--it could have been filmed long after the race.

@Daisy Sunflower... Serously agree... There is no way I'd have put myself into that mass of humanity just so I could say I saw Carol run a marathon... Hey, that was her thing and I'm glad if she got something out of it, but that's as far as it goes... No need for me to be there would've been my thinking on the subject...

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@stevieb wrote:

@Daisy Sunflower wrote:

I'd never expect anyone to show up at a marathon and navigate their way around a crowd of a billion people just so they can maybe see me jog by them or maybe see me near the finish line.

They all could have said they were there and saw her go by. How would she even know?

The cameramen, Carole, Carole's family and Tinsley obviously planned to meet  afterward. I wonder when that scene was filmed--it could have been filmed long after the race.

@Daisy Sunflower... Serously agree... There is no way I'd have put myself into that mass of humanity just so I could say I saw Carol run a marathon... Hey, that was her thing and I'm glad if she got something out of it, but that's as far as it goes... No need for me to be there would've been my thinking on the subject...

I truly do think Carole was ticked at B for not watching her.  puhhhleeze

B had better things to do--she probably was with her daughter, and she did text Carole multiple times.  I'm actually on B's side with this.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@winamac1 wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

@Daisy Sunflower wrote:

@winamac1... And you JUST know B ain't losing any sleep over it... Smiley Wink

Honored Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

@winamac1 wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

@Daisy Sunflower wrote:

@winamac1... And you JUST know B ain't losing any sleep over it... Smiley Wink

@stevieb 

So true!!

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

Yes, Dorinda is unbelievable when she's heavily drinking.  I saw her rant, it was crazy!

Dorinda has amazing clothes.  I love her clothes (and she looks so good in them).

Yes, I also agree about Sonja.  What was her taking the bus all about?  I thought that was weird.  I can't tell if she's on drugs or what's going on but she's not right! 

If she was my family member, I'd be very worried about her.  Not only is she acting strange but her words are slurred and sometimes it's difficult to understand her.  She doesn't always even speak in sentences, just words (jumbled).

Honored Contributor

I agree with the opinion that Sonja doesn't look very clean.  Her apartment looks dirty too.

Honored Contributor

I have to agree that Sonja doesn't appear to be the cleanest of people. The way she wears her friends clothing and shoes when she is staying at their homes is disgusting to me. Remember when she wore Dorindas nightie? This week she had on Lu's slippers. I am just tired of her and wouldn't miss her one bit if she was gone.

I can almost smell the musty odor when they show her house. That house is not one bit appealing to me.

Esteemed Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

i have not seen the episode yet, but luann does have a dog.

https://hamptons-magazine.com/get/files/image/galleries/slideshow_std_h_134862228.jpg?900x900

Cute!!!

I wonder if this is the same Westie she had when her kids were little.

I love Westies.........

Honored Contributor

For those postulating about Sonja's hygiene, Am I imagining my flash back to her washing underwear in her bidet or did it actually happen...