Honored Contributor

Re: OMG BARBRA STREISAND And Carpool Karaoke

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

Thank you, thank you, thank you !! I had no idea that this was going to happen, and I would have missed it !!🌺

@QVCkitty1, you're welcome! I like how she is in the driver's seat and James is the passenger!

Esteemed Contributor

Anyone see James with Michael Buble? The Carpool Karoake segment  was awesome, really touching and emotional as well. Love Michael!

Trusted Contributor

@Q4u wrote:

@lovemybichonfrise wrote:

@Mom2Dogs wrote:

@Jaspersmom....there are three of us, you, me and my dh...never liked her.

Make room for two more, me and DH also could never stand her.  I would rather pull out my eyelashes--one at a time--both eyes.  It would be considerably less torturous.

Two more here as well.... Don't like her voice or her acting.  Thought it was only me out here not enjoying her voice, her movies, and/or her attitude ... Woman Indifferent

Add me as well.  In the words of Christina Crawford, 'Not one of her FANS'.

Respected Contributor

Wonder if Babs will bid us adieu before she leaves for Canada!!!

Esteemed Contributor

@Ibby114 wrote:

@Jordan2 wrote:

Sorry, for the shouting but Babs will be on The Late Late Show with James Corden! It airs tonight so fire up the DVR or if unlike me stay up to watch it. I saw a preview clip, Babs is in the driver's seat, I guess she does like full control. For Streisand fans, enjoy.

@Jordan2 I read a bit where this was in the works- I didn't think we'd be lucky to see it this soon!!!  With all the angst going on around us, we need this now-  I'm going to check it out on line. I wonder if they'll end up doing an extended version like  Sir Paul's !!

@Ibby114 “angst going on around us” ??

Keepin' it real.
Esteemed Contributor

@coffee drinker wrote:

Wonder if Babs will bid us adieu before she leaves for Canada!!!

@coffee drinker  OMG!!   So funny !! I just heard that on the news yesterday !!  LoL. 😂   Wouldn't bother me a bit if she left ,  I  could care less.   And won't be watching 

Valued Contributor

@lovemybichonfrise wrote:

Make room for two more, me and DH also could never stand her.  I would rather pull out my eyelashes--one at a time--both eyes.  It would be considerably less torturous.

--

Hyperbole much?

Honored Contributor

@Jaspersmom wrote:

I'm probably the only person in the world who does not like Barbra's singing.  I've seen all of her movies and loved them, but just don't care for her voice.  i don't even care for her because she seems way over the top with her control issues.  I want to love her because she's a Brooklyn girl and so am I, but just can't bring myself to be a fan.  Now I do love James, so maybe I'll watch this anyway.  

@Jaspersmom  I can't believe sweet and handsome James B. has put up with Barbra for 20 years.  She is the ultimate diva.  I do like her singing a lot, but have read several biographies of her (from reputable authors) and she is kind of a horrid person, a real user, control freak, ingrate, etc.   And she cheated a lot on Elliott Gould.  Well, all this according to the authors anyway.

Respected Contributor

@Jaspersmom wrote:

I'm probably the only person in the world who does not like Barbra's singing.  I've seen all of her movies and loved them, but just don't care for her voice.  i don't even care for her because she seems way over the top with her control issues.  I want to love her because she's a Brooklyn girl and so am I, but just can't bring myself to be a fan.  Now I do love James, so maybe I'll watch this anyway.  

I loathe Barbra S. Always have.

Respected Contributor

@Jaspersmom wrote:

@Jaspersmom

I love her voice but do not care for acting.