Honored Contributor

@Goldengate8361 wrote:

You know....the truth is that he was NOT convicted of murder.....so from a legal standpoint, we should not hold that against him. I, for one, always thought that the last prison sentence was extra long as some sort of twisted payback for everyone that thought he should have been found guilt for the murder trial. I really wish him the best---and, hopefully, that means that he stays out of trouble.

@Goldengate8361  He was in prison for a short time, nine years out of a thirty-three sentence, should have been made to serve at least half.

What I hold against him is that he slaughtered two people in cold blood, taking his two children's Mother from them, and while they were in the condo!  I wonder what would have happened to them if they had come downstairs during the murders and saw him, I can guess.

He was proven responsible for the two murders.

Respected Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@Goldengate8361 wrote:

You know....the truth is that he was NOT convicted of murder.....so from a legal standpoint, we should not hold that against him. I, for one, always thought that the last prison sentence was extra long as some sort of twisted payback for everyone that thought he should have been found guilt for the murder trial. I really wish him the best---and, hopefully, that means that he stays out of trouble.

@Goldengate8361  He was in prison for a short time, nine years out of a thirty-three sentence, should ahve been made to serve at least half.

What I hold against him is that he slaughtered two people in cold blood, taking his two children's Mother from them, and while they were in the condo!  I wonder what would have happened to them if they had come downstairs during the murders and saw him, I can guess.

Such a miscarrage of justice!  But karma always happens.

Honored Contributor

@Carmie wrote:

IMG_0296.JPGOne of our local donut shops is trying to use his release to promote their donuts,

We have bill boards in our area that read " OJ is Free"  then underin small letters  it reads " with a dozen donuts"

The owner said it is bringing in more business.  I don't think it is " punny"  at all.

All I can say is "Shame on them!"

Respected Contributor

@HiLo wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@Goldengate8361 wrote:

@Goldengate8361  He was in prison for a short time, nine years out of a thirty-three sentence, should ahve been made to serve at least half.

Such a miscarrage of justice!  But karma always happens.if not in this world, in the next.

Frequent Contributor

Are you for real! 

Honored Contributor

@Goldengate8361 wrote:

He could come settle in with you then? You’d be happy to have him?

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Honored Contributor

@Goldengate8361 wrote:

I will always hold it against him as he lucked out and was set free when he shouldn't have been. 

The evidence against him was beyond monumental.  He just was tried in a day and time when many considered it payback to set him free.  Think Rodney King, etc. 

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"