Regular Contributor

Re: OJ Simpson The Lost Confession?

@wishmoonwrote:

Those ppl are dead or inprisoned, OJ is walking around free. Big difference, IMO.

The difference is not whether they are dead or in jail. The people I listed (with the exception of Simpson) were convicted in a court of law of murder. Opinion aside, he was not convicted of murdering two individuals.

Honored Contributor

@Jordan2wrote:

@chrystaltreewrote:

@Jordan2wrote:

@chrystaltreewrote:

@Kachina624wrote:

All we need to accompany other idiots in our society, is O.J. coming forth with periodic proclamations of his innocence.   Give him awhile and, with any luck, he'll soon be back in jail after having done something else stupid.

This interview they "discovered" was filmed in 2006 but they never aired it.   It's not new, O.J.   Don't blame O.J. for this, blame FOX and the sponsors who thing there's enough interest to make some money.  O.J. is in his 70's and after all those years in which he was given a harsher jail sentance than any other person would have received....he isn't about to commit anymore crimes.  His publicity seeking days are behind him too.  

I'm just afraid interest in this interview will parlay into other projects for Simpson. He doesn't deserve anymore of the public's attention. The only good that would come from him getting other projects would be money that should go to the Goldmans, but I'm sure they wouldn't see a nickel as Simpson would find a way around it.

You'r afraid he'll end up on Dancing with the Stars or maybe we'll see him selling jeans on QVC???   

I hope he doesn't get a book deal, more interviews, or acting roles ( you are kidding about DWTS and QVC)!

@Jordan2  He already wrote a book, "If I Did It," which I believe is his confession, and last night he mentioned the book.

Esteemed Contributor

Well, I watched it and thought it was well presented.  I especially liked the "panel" discussion.  

With a "rock star's" proclaiming allegiance to OJ, etc., I believe just watching that conniving, scum may help some come to realize just how despicable this scum is. 

I am glad Fox aired the interview and in the way they presented it.

Respected Contributor

OJ Simpson despite all of this is still receiving an NFL pension. The man is a millionaire and it's sickening. I can't believe he is flocked by an entourage of people every time he goes out.