Trusted Contributor

Re: OJ Simpson The Lost Confession?

@ULYwrote:

@reiki604wrote:

Is anyone surprised that it's airing on Fox?????

Considering other networks have run stories and interviews with Charles Manson, The Menendez Brothers, O.J. Simpson, David Berkowitz, Tim McVeigh, Jeffrey Dahmer, Betty Broderick, John Wayne Gacy, Ted Bundy, etc.., no, I'm not nor should I be surprised.

Those ppl are dead or inprisoned, OJ is walking around free. Big difference, IMO.

Respected Contributor

I heard OJ recently say on Tv that while in prison he was harassed by the staff. They would bang on his cell in the middle of the night, and he only could get 3 hours of sleep.

Esteemed Contributor

If I was Ron Goldman's father, I would have found a hit man so I wouldn't have to look at OJs disgusting sociopathic smirk.

Honored Contributor

I never had any intentions of watching that garbage.  It's that old interview that he did many years ago that he claimed was a fictional version of what might have happened.  Trash tv at it's best.  

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624wrote:

All we need to accompany other idiots in our society, is O.J. coming forth with periodic proclamations of his innocence.   Give him awhile and, with any luck, he'll soon be back in jail after having done something else stupid.

This interview they "discovered" was filmed in 2006 but they never aired it.   It's not new, O.J.   Don't blame O.J. for this, blame FOX and the sponsors who thing there's enough interest to make some money.  O.J. is in his 70's and after all those years in which he was given a harsher jail sentance than any other person would have received....he isn't about to commit anymore crimes.  His publicity seeking days are behind him too.  

Honored Contributor

@wishmoonwrote:

@ULYwrote:

@reiki604wrote:

Is anyone surprised that it's airing on Fox?????

Considering other networks have run stories and interviews with Charles Manson, The Menendez Brothers, O.J. Simpson, David Berkowitz, Tim McVeigh, Jeffrey Dahmer, Betty Broderick, John Wayne Gacy, Ted Bundy, etc.., no, I'm not nor should I be surprised.

Those ppl are dead or inprisoned, OJ is walking around free. Big difference, IMO.

Actually, there's no difference at all.  There's already been a well watched mini series and we've been bombarded with all the celebrity murders and trials.  The only difference with this FOX thing is that it's regurgitated from way back in 2006.  It's an obvious "show me the money" move on the part of FOX.  

Respected Contributor

I could be wrong, but I recall the key parts of this interview being aired at the time---the what I would have done if I had done it part.

Honored Contributor

@chrystaltreewrote:

@Kachina624wrote:

All we need to accompany other idiots in our society, is O.J. coming forth with periodic proclamations of his innocence.   Give him awhile and, with any luck, he'll soon be back in jail after having done something else stupid.

This interview they "discovered" was filmed in 2006 but they never aired it.   It's not new, O.J.   Don't blame O.J. for this, blame FOX and the sponsors who thing there's enough interest to make some money.  O.J. is in his 70's and after all those years in which he was given a harsher jail sentance than any other person would have received....he isn't about to commit anymore crimes.  His publicity seeking days are behind him too.  

I'm just afraid interest in this interview will parlay into other projects for Simpson. He doesn't deserve anymore of the public's attention. The only good that would come from him getting other projects would be money that should go to the Goldmans, but I'm sure they wouldn't see a nickel as Simpson would find a way around it.

Honored Contributor

@Jordan2wrote:

@chrystaltreewrote:

@Kachina624wrote:

I'm just afraid interest in this interview will parlay into other projects for Simpson. He doesn't deserve anymore of the public's attention. The only good that would come from him getting other projects would be money that should go to the Goldmans, but I'm sure they wouldn't see a nickel as Simpson would find a way around it.

You'r afraid he'll end up on Dancing with the Stars or maybe we'll see him selling jeans on QVC???   

Honored Contributor

@chrystaltreewrote:

@Jordan2wrote:

@chrystaltreewrote:

@Kachina624wrote:

You'r afraid he'll end up on Dancing with the Stars or maybe we'll see him selling jeans on QVC???   

I hope he doesn't get a book deal, more interviews, or acting roles ( you are kidding about DWTS and QVC)!