Valued Contributor

Re: OJ Simpson The Lost Confession?

If I never hear OJ's name again it will be too soon.  Just the thought of what he did (or didn't do according to the jury) makes me sick

Respected Contributor

@conltwrote:

Horrible to put the Goldman and Brown families through this. These people need peace, they never had closure. 

The Goldman and Brown families gave permission for the interview to be shown.

“The soul is healed by being with children.”
— Fyodor Dostoyevsky
Esteemed Contributor

The families involved okayed the airing.  Imho, it's good to show those of  a younger generation what a sleazy excuse fr a human being this scum is.

It might also point out to people that juries should never allow themselves to be swayed by fame, race, or an excellent legal team against an inept prosecutors and to judge by the facts and only the facts.

I'm hoping that some legal-eagle might catch something in what he says that would allow another legal prosecution which would lock him up again.  I know no double-jeopardy, but get the scum out of society.

I don't think I can watch 'cause he makes me sick.

Esteemed Contributor

I will not be watching.  I am sure that the Goldman and Brown families are hoping that people will see the real OJ, but I think opinions are already formed.  For young people who idolize him, maybe this is a way for them to see the real man and take it to heart.

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!
Respected Contributor

Is anyone surprised that it's airing on Fox?????

'I refuse to engage in a battle of wits with an unarmed man'.......Unknown
Respected Contributor

@reiki604wrote:

Not sure what you mean.

Hyacinth

Respected Contributor

@Shelbellewrote:

They were discussing this on The Talk last week and asked that we do not watch it.

Of course not because it’s not on their network. 

Honored Contributor

@Shelbellewrote:

It was taped in 2006 and never aired. OJ is discussing how if he had been the one to do the killings how he would have carried it out, crazy !!

@Shelbelle  He confessed in the book he wrote, though he didn't say it outright, but it was obvious.

Regular Contributor

@reiki604wrote:

Considering other networks have run stories and interviews with Charles Manson, The Menendez Brothers, O.J. Simpson, David Berkowitz, Tim McVeigh, Jeffrey Dahmer, Betty Broderick, John Wayne Gacy, Ted Bundy, etc.., no, I'm not nor should I be surprised.

Honored Contributor

All we need to accompany other idiots in our society, is O.J. coming forth with periodic proclamations of his innocence.   Give him awhile and, with any luck, he'll soon be back in jail after having done something else stupid.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment