Honored Contributor

Nurses Doesn’t Pick Up Until 01/05/21

I like this show!  Rats!!!!!!

Respected Contributor

Re: Nurses Doesn’t Pick Up Until 01/05/21

Why didn't we know about this when we looked at the first episode? Or am I thinking about another series recently seen? 

Honored Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

@ECBG   So one episode then a break?  I have never known this to be done before, good way to lose an audience before they even get started.

Trusted Contributor

@mousiegirl Zoey's Extraordinary Playlist also did this.  They showed one episode, then took a break for I don't remember how long, then came back.  It made no sense.  

*QVC Community member since 10/24/2006*
Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@ECBG wrote:

@ECBG   So one episode then a break?  I have never known this to be done before, good way to lose an audience before they even get started.

@mousiegirl I saw last week and then last night but didn't see the pilot.  There may have been 3 or 4 total.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@ECBG wrote:

@mousiegirl I saw last week and then last night but didn't see the pilot.  There may have been 3 or 4 total.

@ECBG   I thought last week was the first, then an encore on Wednesday or Thursday, so maybe two at the most, but on this, I won't trust my memory, chaos around here getting presents ready to ship to DD, taking care of my wild terrier pups, lol, and trying to keep dishes out of the sink, impossible!  I am on cooking strike this week, so DH has to what we call fend for his dinners, plenty of leftovers.

Honored Contributor

Nurses  has aired 2 episodes so far, there are a total of 10 to the first season as aired in Canada.