Respected Contributor

I very been binge watching nurse Jackie all day.i forgot how awesome this series was.i loved edi Falco in sopranos as well.i swear each episode gets better and better

Trusted Contributor

I loved it also.. I've watched it twice already.. it's been several years now and I've been planning to watch it again.

We are also watching The Sopranos, now for the first

time Woman Surprised

~love hard~~play hard~~be kind~~~life is short~
Esteemed Contributor

Love both !   Binge watched nurse Jackie years ago ,  so good ! Sopranos  .........,the Best !   Watched it originally,bought the DVD collection back when and have watched it many times since. My favorite series ever !!!!  Plan to see the prequel out now as well Many Saints of Newark.

Valued Contributor

Was really into watching  Nurse Jackie ,Edie Falco was EXCELLENT in the part. Couldn't wait for each new season to watch as you said each episode ,season got better.

Just finished Virgin River couldn't wait for the new season ,now can't wait for the next season,have you watched that one?

I enjoyed My Unorthodox Life,the world really changed for this women and her  daughters and sons.

Any other suggestions would appreciate as think it is going to be another long winter.

Respected Contributor
Spoiler
How did all of you feel about the series finale ? I was not happy she died , the creators said they wanted it to be real , but that kind of infers no one can recover from addiction , it took me several days to shake off that ending ,from such a great show. Any opinions ?
Honored Contributor

@MW in Iowa  Your post was exactly right!  I haven't thought about that show for a long time.

I'm like you in that I felt the ending stunk.

I won't post anything else because it doesn't say "spoilers".

I hope some here who never saw the show will find it and watch it.

I have sisters and nieces who are RNs.  They've said over and over this show is indicative of what sometimes happens in 'real life'.

Esteemed Contributor

@MW in Iowa 

Spoiler

I thought the ending was predictable. I don't mean in a ho-hum bad way.

The ending was consistent with the choices she made and way the character arc was written.

Respected Contributor

@deja vu  bada Bing bada boo

Respected Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 yes,ending on nurse Jackie shamless and sopranos were all a little disappointing. Today,as I start on season 1 of nurse jackie,Jackie, see how easy a nurse,or doctor could get their hands on pain pills.ive taken them myself for injuries, but thank god,God, got hooked.anyway all of these show series have been excellent

Respected Contributor

I binge watched season 7 of nurse jackie today.even tho I knew the ending,it was very emotional for me.such good actors in this series