Honored Contributor

Now my Christmas viewing is compete.

A Christmas Carole is just finishing up for now. I'd still like to see Christmas in Connecticut, but I've seen Home Alone and The Santa Clause so that's 3 out of 4. They just warm my heart.  Reginal Owen is Scrooge.

Have you seen all the shows for this time of year that you'd like to?

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: Now my Christmas viewing is compete.

[ Edited ]

Two of my favorite versions of A Christmas Carol are the one with Henry Winkler and the one with Kelsey Grammer.  But I'll watch any version I happen to catch during the season.

Honored Contributor

@qualitygal 

I did see one of my favorite Christmas Carol's- George C. Scott, but have not yet seen my favorite of all- Mr. Magoo's Christmas Carol.

I started watching "It's a Wonderful Life" but I think that's nice to watch with others and I've seen Christmas Story so many times since it came out, I don't think I would without watching with my kids. 

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Honored Contributor

@Krimpette -

I forgot about those They are both good. I'm like you. I will watch them allSmiley Happy

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Respected Contributor

White Christmas.  My husband and I make cocktails and appetizers.

The HomeComing.  The original Waltons movie.  

Holiday Inn. 

-- pro-aging --

Rochester, New York
Valued Contributor

I watched "It Happened of Fifth Avenue" last night.  Never saw it before but it was really cute & made me laugh!

Trusted Contributor

I watched my all-time favorite White Christmas. That movie is just perfect. Also I watched Rudolph I just love that old-school animation and am thrilled it continues to be shown on regular tv for all to enjoy. 

I missed the original animated Grinch. I usually enjoy seeing that one...I did see the musical version that was on tv too but that didn't live up to the original. One year, I do just need to break down and buy it on DVD.

Honored Contributor

@tipsy wrote:

I watched "It Happened of Fifth Avenue" last night.  Never saw it before but it was really cute & made me laugh!

I discovered this movie a few years ago.  It is so enjoyable.  I watched it a few days ago.  I also watched Christmas in Connecticut and a Holiday Affair. I enjoy all of theseSmiley Happy