Honored Contributor

Re: Nominee For Newest Annoying Commercial.

[ Edited ]

The one that is the most annoying to me are the paper towel commercials where something liquid is spilled and instead of just moving the objects out of the way of the spill, they get a paper towel to wipe the spill up before it gets to the object.  Who has paper towels that close in those cases?

The, of course, there are all those annoying Liberty Mutual ones!

Honored Contributor

I need more than two women in a diner to know what commercial you are talking about.  All those Lume deodorant commercials drive me nuts.  I didn't know there were so many funky women walking around.  Why cover up the funk when  washing with soap and water and clean underwear prevents odor.

Trusted Contributor

The Liberty Mutuals with emu are right at the top. We also can't mute fast enough the boy who plays lst base same as grandpa used to play---don't even know what is for. And I hate when they play 2 of the same commercials back to back. We heard it the lst time which was more than enough....car dealers seem to do this the most.

Honored Contributor

Don't know if its been mentioned--the carrot!!!

Respected Contributor

I actually love the Liberty Mutual ads (especially with the emu).

I do not like the Twizzler ad with the man on the beach wondering why he can't wear white after Labor Day. I think it's insulting.

Esteemed Contributor

@Group 5 minus 1   That one makes me laugh.  Do they really think visual aids are necessary?

Esteemed Contributor

I think it's advertizing a razor/shaver kit called Manscaping.  It comes on and I don't really pay much attention because the guy just gives me the heebie jeebies.  I saw the commercial the other night and they flashed his name and I think it's the guy Kim Kardashian is dating.  

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

The Senior Life Insurance Commercial---the guy in the blue shirt with that insincere grin and continuous happy smile as he talks about the death of policyholder . Now just the opposite is that Jonathan Lawson for Colonia Penn, he's nice looking and well spoken 😄😁

I HATE all the LIBERTY MUTUAL commercials even the new ones---

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@KBEANS wrote:

The women who poop commercials have returned and its annoying as stepping in it!

@KBEANS 

I HATE THAT COMMERCIAL---there's something called "inappropriateness"......yes "poop" is a real word....so is vomit, diarrhea, murder and blood and guts ..but we do NOT want to see them portrayed in a commercial!!!😝😫

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@Flying Dove wrote:

The "Pillow/towel/shoe/etc., man and also Huckabee - real over exposure...  Fortunately, I have a mute button and know how to use it.  Smiley Happy 

Absolutely