Respected Contributor

It's a movie made for entertainment not biblical education.

I'll watch when it makes it to On Demand. :-) This weekend I'm going to see Capt. America....that's more my cup of tea.

Regular Contributor
On 4/4/2014 straykatz said:

I'll watch when it makes it to On Demand. :-) This weekend I'm going to see Capt. America....that's more my cup of tea.

You hit the nail on the head! I have a good friend & she & I saw it & God's Not Dead right after. We did like Noah (the special effects were amazing) I loved watching the animals come aboard (except for the snakes) but we both were realistic to realize it was Hollywood's version of Noah. We both liked God's Not Dead the best. It was fantastic!

Honored Contributor
On 4/12/2014 GOLDEN KAREN said:
On 4/4/2014 straykatz said:

You hit the nail on the head! I have a good friend & she & I saw it & God's Not Dead right after. We did like Noah (the special effects were amazing) I loved watching the animals come aboard (except for the snakes) but we both were realistic to realize it was Hollywood's version of Noah. We both liked God's Not Dead the best. It was fantastic!

It was fantastic! We saw it a couple of weeks ago. I'd go see it again, if I could. It was really well done, IMO, and gave the audience something to think about.