Trusted Contributor

Re: No one is watching The Voice? No thread?

Sawyer has my vote!
Regular Contributor

Enjoying this season (tho I miss Gwen S.). After last night my favorites are Kimberly, Meghan and Sawyer. I was sorry to see Sarah leave. Rose

Contributor

I believe from watching each contestants Facebook that Sawyer may win. I love folk music and have never seen anyone do that kind of music on the Voice. I've watched the V for several years. My complaint is when he sings other types of music, like last week he is out of his element. People that grew up with John Denver "get' folk music. Sawyer said he grew up listening to folk music as that was his dad's favorite kind of music. It's so unusual to see a 16 year old that likes something different than pop, etc. I also like Megan. Especially when she sings blues. But I believe since Blake has won four times, this time it will be Sawyer/Pharrell. Hub and I don't watch much TV, but watch the Voice. And we stream movies through Amazon Prime and Netflix. I like old movies, mostly in the 50's, 60's. Paul Newman, etc. I just don't like current movies. I'm a dialogue person. We haven't been to a movie theater in many yearsSmiley Wink
Esteemed Contributor

My favorite singer is Joshua...I like his singing style. I do like Sawyer and he does have a great voice, but he has hardly any stage presence. I almost think that he would do better with a win in a couple of years later in life. I also really like Meghan and India. I never thought that Corey would get that far, and Hannah seemed a bit off last night.

Regular Contributor

It's down to the battle of the divas and 2 folk singers. What a contrast. I think the divas will cancel each other out but I prefer Megan's voice and Coryn's passion.

Trusted Contributor

India is really pretty and usually does a good job on each song. I like her and Megan, as well as Sawyer. I thought Megan did a great job when she sang "Girl Crush" a couple of weeks ago. I think either Sawyer or Kim Nichole will win the whole thing.

Trusted Contributor

Hoping for Sawyer.

You'll find my heart at the Rainbow Bridge. Smiley Sad
Respected Contributor

Kimberly Nichole singing ""I'm a Creep"" brought tears to my eyes and goosepimples. I think she may take it all. I love Sawyer and Meghan and Joshual also but Kimberly can really move me.

Respected Contributor

On 4/29/2015 twocent said:

Hoping for Sawyer.{#emotions_dlg.thumbup1}

Sawyer has the "it" factor, which doesn't come along very often. He's in his own category, & is a natural. I really look forward to his performances.

Kimberly is excellent (love her, too), & so are the other singers.

But Sawyer....he's something extra-special.{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Valued Contributor

We're hoping Sawyer wins, although we do like Joshua, Meghan and Kimberly. Just can't get into Hannah or Corey.

Waving hi to Scottie!