Honored Contributor

Re: No discussion on the 60 Minutes Prince Harry piece?

I'm another who "just doesn't care."

Respected Contributor

I watched the interview and think Harry was profoundly affected and forever changed when his mother passed.  Traumatic childhood events take quite a toll and can stay with you forever.  I can personally verify that is indeed true.

He did not have the attention, support or care that he sorely needed to work through his pain.

I know that sometimes it is beneficial to remove yourself from a toxic family relationship(s) for a happy, healthy life.

Hopefully, through therapy and his life with Meghan and the children he will find the happiness and peace that has eluded him.

"Justice will not be served until those who are unaffected are as outraged as those who are." BF
Respected Contributor

Didn't watch a second of it. They seem to be doing the same thing they so vehemently objected to when Meghan's family tried to profit from her new found association with the royal family. Very little difference...telling tales and making money...low life actions no matter who you are, or think you are.  

Trusted Contributor

I wonder if Meghan will ever grow any compassion towards her very ill Father.

He had heart attacks, then a stroke, and she ignores him.

He's never even met Harry or been allowed to see his grandchildren.

She doesn't want Harry or anyone else to talk to him because he knows the truth about her. Gotta keep Harry away from him.