Respected Contributor

Re: No cheating,, how quick are you today?

Hitchcock and Selznick were in major conflict beginning with "Rebecca" and continuing through "Notorious" and "Spellbound". 

The friction certainly led to great work.

Honored Contributor

Didn't James Caan also do a movie where he was disabled?   Maybe I'm thinking of someone else.  I thought Kathy Bates might have been in it, also.  

Or maybe not.  

Respected Contributor

That would be Misery.

But he isn't bedridden for the entire film.  We see him before the car accident that injures him.

Honored Contributor

I love the fun facts we find out about 'behind the scenes." What else do you know about a film we might find interesting?

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

In the movie In Cold Blood there is a scene where Robert Blake is talking about his life. It is raining and the raindrops that are falling against the window are reflected against Blake's face and look like tears. People thought that it was intentional but the cinematographer said it was an accident. He didn't notice until he saw the scene in the dailies.

Honored Contributor

No Country for Old Men

Josh Brolin broke his shoulder in a motorcycle accident just before filming and lied about the injury to everyone, including the Coen brothers because he didn’t want to lose the role. So he filmed the entire movie in genuine pain.
Honored Contributor

@lgfan wrote:
In the movie In Cold Blood there is a scene where Robert Blake is talking about his life. It is raining and the raindrops that are falling against the window are reflected against Blake's face and look like tears. People thought that it was intentional but the cinematographer said it was an accident. He didn't notice until he saw the scene in the dailies.

@lgfan 

Robert Blake: In Cold Blood ("Hopeless Dreams") Monologue on Make a GIF

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~