Honored Contributor

Re: Niki Is a Terrible Actress!!

On 7/17/2014 Tinkrbl44 said:

Nikki is supposed to be a middle aged lady who has health problems and, to top that, a lot of emotional torment ...... to make matters worse, she's married to Victor Newman!{#emotions_dlg.scared}

She definitely shouldn't be upbeat and perky! {#emotions_dlg.thumbdown}

Good point, tinker. She's not supposed to look like she's having a day in the park. Her life is a mess right now. I agree that she could wear her clothes looser and cut the baby whining down. And leave Paul alone...that ship has sailed.
“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

I was signed in, typed a lot right here about Niki and when I went to post it, poof! Gone! So frustrating.

I keep thinking I must be doing something wrong, but I don't know what it could be.

I'm getting to the point I don't want to waste my time posting.

Honored Contributor

Every time I see this headline I started I cringe. That was ignorant of me to post that headline. Truth is she isn't a terrible actress.

I was just so frustrated at her acting. The other actresses and actors cry what looks like real tears when they come in for closeups. But when they come in to her for a closeup you can see her squinting and it's as if a little kid is have a B Movement, straining (sorry).

I can imagine her thinking......I can't do this.....

Anyway, I apologize to all of you. I think that falls under "Annie you should think things through".

Respected Contributor

I always thought she was a terrible actress--from the word go.

Honored Contributor

She has a little girl voice. It's hard to tell if it is 'put on' or for real. I sound like I don't like her, but truth be told, I think she's a lovely actress.

It's not her fault the writers have decided to make her "Mother of everyone at Y&R". I HATE it when she says, "The children......." (talking about Nick and Vick).