Honored Contributor

Here's what I think.....if there's something nice to be said about Tom Cruise it's that he picks women who are classy and don't go running off at the mouth, no matter how horrible he seems to have been when married to them.

Neither Nicole or Katie went before the media and bad mouthed him after the divorce.  That can't be said about a lot of women in Hollywood. 

They both carried about their lives with dignity and grace before the public.  And goodness knows they were hounded to death by the media asking for comments.

Honored Contributor

@sunshine 919 wrote:

@tansy wrote:

In the context where she mentioned that her two young daughters missed being tucked in at night, it wouldn't make sense to talk about the older children.  

Good thing Katie Holmes made a break from that idiotic cult.

Katie did it like it was a mission impossible assignment.  That was amazing the way she and her daughter escaped.  I wonder what her daughter relationship is with her dad. 

@sunshine 919  I  read that  Suri hardly ever sees her Dad.

Respected Contributor

She was talking about tucking in little kids in bed.  There is also a possibility that Isabella and Connor do not want to be mentioned.  I do remember that Isabella accompanied Nicole along with Nicole's mother to the Oscar's. They were in the audience when she won her oscar and she mentioned them in her speech as well as Connor.

Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

Here's what I think.....if there's something nice to be said about Tom Cruise it's that he picks women who are classy and don't go running off at the mouth, no matter how horrible he seems to have been when married to them.

Neither Nicole or Katie went before the media and bad mouthed him after the divorce.  That can't be said about a lot of women in Hollywood. 

They both carried about their lives with dignity and grace before the public.  And goodness knows they were hounded to death by the media asking for comments.

In last night's Scientology episode with Leah Remini, we learned that if you leave Scientology quietly and never say a bad word about it, you will be left alone and not attacked.  In that part they showed pictures of both Katie and Nicole.

@Annabellethecat66

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

@VaBelle35 wrote:

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

In last night's Scientology episode with Leah Remini, we learned that if you leave Scientology quietly and never say a bad word about it, you will be left alone and not attacked.  In that part they showed pictures of both Katie and Nicole.

@Annabellethecat66

@VaBelle35. Exactly. I guess some people don't realize that Scientology does threaten people. I didn't say it in my post before, but I did see a quote a long time ago from Nicole that she feared for her life if she fought for the kids. Tom and Scientology are NOT nice. Tom likes to give off the "I am wonderful" vibe. Don't believe it.