Esteemed Contributor

Re: Nicole Kidman with husband Keith and 2 daughters

What a beautiful family......

A Negative Mind ~ Will give you a Negative Life
Honored Contributor

@ValuSkr wrote:

That is a nice photo.  I'm surprised, however, that Nicole's never talked Keith into a better haircut.

I always think it is unfortunate when men opt for a "hair-do".  Not only does he have a bad cut, his hair is also arranged into that strange look.

Esteemed Contributor

He just needs a valance and a tie back on each side. It's the kitchen curtains look. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Scooby Doo

Yes, but Nashville is their primary home and is where their kids attend school, etc.

Esteemed Contributor

@furbabylover wrote:

I saw a split screen photo of Nicole Kidman showing her when she started her career, and now. She is now totally unrecognizable compared to the face she was born with. It is bizarre to me that women can become so consumed with their appearance that they would destroy their original identity. 

I agree, @furbabylover .  I have often wondered if she actually carried her children or did she use a surrogate?  I don't remember pregnancy pictures of her.

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Honored Contributor

@tends2dogs wrote:

@furbabylover wrote:

I saw a split screen photo of Nicole Kidman showing her when she started her career, and now. She is now totally unrecognizable compared to the face she was born with. It is bizarre to me that women can become so consumed with their appearance that they would destroy their original identity. 

I agree, @furbabylover .  I have often wondered if she actually carried her children or did she use a surrogate?  I don't remember pregnancy pictures of her.

@tends2dogs  She carried her first and the second was with a surrogate. Love Nicole and Keith!

Honored Contributor

Families are made in various ways. Children born by a surrogate, or adopting children, makes no difference, they are still your children regardless of carrying them or not. I often feel woman are shamed if they didn't give birth to their children themselves. The Urbans are a beautiful family.

Honored Contributor

I love that their children look like ordinary 10 and 12 year kids! Their hair isn't all flipped and styled, they don't have makeup on, and their clothes are very age appropriate! I love that!