Honored Contributor

Nicole Kidman with husband Keith and 2 daughters

[ Edited ]

A picture of the family at the vitual Golden Globes from their living room couch.  I've never seen a picture of her children from Keith.  The girls are 10 and 12.

Screenshot_2021-03-01 ExtraTV on Instagram “#NicoleKidman made the #GoldenGlobes a family affair at home with hubby #KeithU[...].png

Respected Contributor

Y sure havhiRes eyesRe: Nicole Kidman with husband Keith and 2 daughters

They sure have his eyes.  Sweet picture.

Respected Contributor

Re: Nicole Kidman with husband Keith and 2 daughters

[ Edited ]

Cute family. Definitely see Keith in both girls. I'm not "celebrity crazy" like I might have been when I was younger...yet...hard not to love them. Nice she found such seeming happiness, love, family this time around. And I LOVE his music...in concert he's so good. Both seem to be well-suited in that they found their true passion/calling early in life and still going strong.

Esteemed Contributor

Love Keith and Nicole! What a beautiful family. I respect them for choosing to make their home in Nashville.....a much better place than Hollywood to raise children when you are a famous family.

Respected Contributor

Nice family photo.  I've never seen their daughters, I can see Keith in both of them. 

Respected Contributor

Definitely Daddies girls! 

Esteemed Contributor

I always liked Nicole Kidman and felt really bad for her with that crazy divorce situation from Tom Cruise.  I know we don't know all that happened but what a nutbag he seems to be.  Put Katie Holmes through the ringer too.  Too bad, I think he's a handsome talented  guy but way too many mental issues, IMO.   Nicole won this one Smiley Happy  You go girl!

Respected Contributor

@Goldengate8361 wrote:

Love Keith and Nicole! What a beautiful family. I respect them for choosing to make their home in Nashville.....a much better place than Hollywood to raise children when you are a famous family.

They have homes in Tennessee, Beverly Hills CA, NYC and a farm in Australia.

People of that caliber have several homes they use especially if they travel often.

Respected Contributor

@San Antonio Gal Lovely family and I would not have seen this without your post because I do not do award shows.  Thanks for sharing!

Esteemed Contributor

@amyb wrote:

Cute family. Definitely see Keith in both girls. I'm not "celebrity crazy" like I might have been when I was younger...yet...hard not to love them. Nice she found such seeming happiness, love, family this time around. And I LOVE his music...in concert he's so good. Both seem to be well-suited in that they found their true passion/calling early in life and still going strong.

@amyb I agree with you.  Except, I could not name one Keith Urban song.  I am sure he is a good guitar player, but his voice does not impress me.  So glad that Nicole found happiness after the ordeal she dealt with on her marriage to Tom Cruise.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead