Esteemed Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

Victor will straighten out Arthuro next

Sharon is acting so stupid get her on Valium.

Good I can't stand Arturo. Nikki acts like hot stuff when she is with him.

She is a big fool, not thinking what Victor can and should do to him.

Yeah, Sharon needs something for sure. Where is Faith?

Always at a sleepover I guess.

Respected Contributor

Reed went out at the top of my "great job" list by making Sharon look like the complete idiot that she is. 

I am waiting for the announcer to say that the part of Arturo is now being played by "someone who speaks properly and doesn't look like a scrawny rodent."

Phyllis is a perfect example of how personality/attitude make a person seem more physically attractive than they really are.

Victoria is a perfect example of how personality/attitude make a homely person more homely.

If they are taking Hilary down the "pillow in my pantsuit" pregnancy route, I am done.... The whole getting knocked up theme is a bore to begin with.

What does Kyle do when delusional Dina wants to have sex with him ?

Honored Contributor

Faith should be at college by now. God, that gets my goat.

Now, we got to sit thru Hilary stealing a baby or getting somebody else to help her out physically speaking and then pass the kid off as Devon's

she should ask Dina help on that caper.

Honored Contributor

@Danky wrote:

Reed went out at the top of my "great job" list by making Sharon look like the complete idiot that she is. 

I am waiting for the announcer to say that the part of Arturo is now being played by "someone who speaks properly and doesn't look like a scrawny rodent."

Phyllis is a perfect example of how personality/attitude make a person seem more physically attractive than they really are.

Victoria is a perfect example of how personality/attitude make a homely person more homely.

If they are taking Hilary down the "pillow in my pantsuit" pregnancy route, I am done.... The whole getting knocked up theme is a bore to begin with.

What does Kyle do when delusional Dina wants to have sex with him ?

@Danky Agree, agree, agree... I've never been a Reed fan, but he's stepped it up for his swan song shows and done a very nice job. I wish all the teens would take a hike, but of them all, he was clearly the only one with any actual talent...

Phyllis might get on some people's nerves, but she's one of the few remaining reasons I watch. She elevates every scene she's in and elevates any other actor she works with. She can introduce energy into even the most tedious of characters with whom she's paired... Nick being a prime example...

Victoria is just a big 'no comment'...

I've been hoping since the day he showed up that TPTB would recognize their colossal blunder in casting Arturo and come up with someone who might actually be believable as 'hot' and 'charismatic', which is the way they've described him in the spoilers... And really, they need to stop the characters from telling us what a stud he is... For heaven's sake, we have eyes and them saying it does NOT make it so... He needs to go...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

Reed gone , now, Victurdia can release some of the pressure she must have an ulcer the size of Tx. Good thing somebody else always has the other 2 brats.

Anybody else notice since 'Abby' had her kid in real life she's not wearing those betty boop dresses any more? Those little girly belted flared out short dresses.