Respected Contributor

Re: Nick Cannon's 12th child is almost here...

@bmorechick wrote:

This is nothing new or unusual for celebrities...Clint Eastwood has 7 children with 5 different women, Stevie Wonder, 9 children with 5 different women, Mick Jagger, 8 kids, 5 women and the list goes on.  These folks don't live lives like the rest of us. Fame and fortune offers vastly different values and lifestyles...always will.

This is not true for all celebrities.

Dolly Parton married to one man since 1966, no children

Billy Crystal married one spouse 2 children

Ron Howard one spouse 4 children

Jeff Bridges one spouse 3 children

Denzel Wahington one spouse, 4 children

Meryl Streep one marriage

Mark Hamil 3 children with one wife

Sam Elliott one wife one daughter

There are many others

Respected Contributor

He and the women are all idiots, IMHO. I just don't get it. They should all be real proud of themselves. He needs to be snipped.

Esteemed Contributor

How embarrassing for those children when they are older.  I feel his children with Mariah must be horribly embarrassed.  

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

This guy and his kids mothers are beyond strange.They must all live close

together. How will he find time to visit all these kids for their birthdays, holidays?

He won't but the Moms still won't care as long as their money comes. Must be

some Thanksgiving table!

Hot topic during dinner is who's next to deliver, maybe right then and there

and guesses on who will be pregnant next or what woman will be next to 

join the clan!!

Respected Contributor

This is so unfair to the children.

Respected Contributor

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

@JaneMarple wrote:

Yes I know that this thread is about Nick Cannon but why does Elon Musk, and other men like him don't get the same treatment from you all?

Are they any less selfish, arrogant, egotistical?

@JaneMarple  - I started this thread because Nick seems to be in the spotlight these days.  

@JaneMarple  I don't know much about Elon or other men that have hoards of children but Nick stands out b/c the number of children he is having simultaneously with different women.  It is really weird. 

Honored Contributor

Maybe he thinks this will make him immortal somehow. 

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Honored Contributor

This reminds me of a Law and Order SVU episode once where John Stamos played a man who was impregnating a lot of women, by poking holes in his condom, and at the end all of the different mothers and children showed up at the police station...Of course he was arrested!

I know Nick's partners are willing, but wow just ridiculous.....Thats great that you have the money to support them financially, but what about mentally?

You can't possibly go to their sports, and school functions of them all.. Plus Nick is very busy-he has at least 1 show on MTV, He hosts The Masked Singer and does movies.....

I just don't get the women either..Why would you want a child by a man who has fathered so many other children by different women? 

Valued Contributor

There are plenty of pics online of Cannon spending time with his children. None of his baby mamas, including Mariah, have made any public complaints that Nick isn't involved with his kids. Why some just assume he isn't a good father is just bizarre to me. Perhaps projection from those who survived poor parenting despite traditional marriage.

Esteemed Contributor

They are all beautiful @San Antonio Gal  and they might be career minded, but there has to be some payoff for them being involved in this type of relationship.