Esteemed Contributor

Re: Nick Cannon's 12th child is almost here...

This is all about him, that’s for sure. Look at pictures he has with all the women. He is loving the spotlight. He could not get that if he was with one woman. So, he found away around it. Multiple women.

It’s sad for the children. People are cruel, and the kids will find that out as they go through life.

Honored Contributor

@SurferWife wrote:

@San Antonio Gal 

This type of lifestyle may not be lacking in money, but it is still trash because it is lacking in virtue, honor, integrity, character, which is worth more than money.

EXACTLY!!  I couldn't have said it better!

Honored Contributor

Yes I know that this thread is about Nick Cannon but why does Elon Musk, and other men like him don't get the same treatment from you all?

Are they any less selfish, arrogant, egotistical?

You Don't Own Me- Leslie Gore
(You don't Know) How Glad I Am- Nancy Wilson
Honored Contributor

He's a sicko, the women are skanks who are in it for the money.  Obviously he doesn't have a real relationship with any woman.  He's incapable of that.  I doubt that he has a real relationship with any of the children and that is a good thing. I assume baby 13 wiil arrive shortly.  .  

Respected Contributor

Frankly, I never heard of him until the media started publicizing his ability to clone himself.

~The only difference between this place and the Titanic is that the Titanic had a band.~
Respected Contributor

This is nothing new or unusual for celebrities...Clint Eastwood has 7 children with 5 different women, Stevie Wonder, 9 children with 5 different women, Mick Jagger, 8 kids, 5 women and the list goes on.  These folks don't live lives like the rest of us. Fame and fortune offers vastly different values and lifestyles...always will.

Regular Contributor

This certainly brings out our opinions!  All I can say is men, choices.  He clearly has an addiction and charm (yuk).  

Honored Contributor

@JaneMarple wrote:

Yes I know that this thread is about Nick Cannon but why does Elon Musk, and other men like him don't get the same treatment from you all?

Are they any less selfish, arrogant, egotistical?

@JaneMarple  - I started this thread because Nick seems to be in the spotlight these days.  

Honored Contributor

@PhilaLady1 wrote:

The guy is an arrogant jerk.  A few years back, he publicly let the world know of his racist and antisemitic views. In that light, maybe his kids are better off without him.  A long time ago, before Mariah, I think he may have been on a children's show that my son used to watch.  Nick seemed so sweet and likable. I never, from then up to now,  had a clue about how he is that way.  What an actor! He 'played' me for a while.  Not anymore!

@PhilaLady1  - Nick is a good looking guy and I remember him from years ago when he was on the children's show.  He had an image of being such a nice guy.  I was happy when he married Mariah and sad when they divorced.  His image sure has changed from his earlier days.

Honored Contributor

@vsm wrote:

"Ladies"?

His ladies are all beautiful and career minded - from what I've read.  They don't appear to be looking for someone to support them.  They are all okay with sharing Nick.