Respected Contributor

Re: Nick Cannon's 12th child is almost here...

Google search reports..

Elon Musk has nine living children with three women.

After marrying in January 2000, Musk and Canadian author Justine Wilson welcomed son Nevada Alexander Musk in 2002. Nevada died of sudden infant death syndrome, or SIDS, at only 10 weeks.

They had 5 more children together. A set of twins and triplet sons. Musk and Wilson divorced in 2008.

Two years later, the entrepreneur married and divorced actress Talulah Riley  twice — the first lasting from 2010 to 2012, and the second from 2013 to 2016. They never had children together.

In 2018, Musk and singer-songwriter Grimes (whose real name is Claire Boucher) were linked — and had their first child together in 2020.

Despite splitting up in September 2021 after three years, Grimes revealed in a March 2022 Vanity Fair interview that the couple had reconciled and welcomed another child via surrogate in December 2021.

Musk quietly welcomed twins with Neuralink director of operations and special projects Shivon Zilis in November 2021, according to court documents.

Respected Contributor

@MorningLover Thanks for the low down on Elon's paternity history.  I still think Nick wins the weirdness award. 

Honored Contributor

Very good looking couple.

Nick Cannon, Alyssa Scott

Respected Contributor

I saw that Nick Cannon is currently in the hospital with pneumonia. He thinks quite highly of himself as he has said he doesn't need well-wishes or prayers, because "I've got this' and he will be back stronger than ever. He also said he has no idea if he will have any more kids..I guess it depends on if he finds another woman foolish enough to allow him near her. His women are conquests and he is a sperm-donor. I find him repulsive. Have you seen the weird names he has given his children? The baby mamas must think it's okay, just for the money. It is so sad that anyone would allow themselves to get pregnant, knowing they would have no further relationship with the father and they would be raising their kids alone, with money instead of the father. So unfair to the innocent kids.

Respected Contributor

While I don't think much of Nick Cannon and his interpretation of Go Forth and Multiply so literally, I don't think much of all the ladies that he is having children with. I would think one would have a little more respect for one's self.

👶👶👶👶👶👶👶👶👶👶👶👶

I would give everything I own just to have you back again.......David Gates of Bread
Honored Contributor

$250,000 a year for the 18 year life of the child and none will become millionaires? Let me teach you a bit about investing. I can't decide whom I disrespect more.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Nick is hospitalized right now for pneumonia. He has been struggling with lupus for a long time. I don't agree with his philosophy on bringing new children into the world, but I wish him the best.

Trusted Contributor

@SilleeMeewrote:

"Go forth and multiply."

Right. But it doesn't say "Go forth and OVER-multiply". I think we've done enough to comply with that commandment. JMO. This planet only has a certain amount of resources to support humans.

Maybe he's trying to outdo the Duggars....

Respected Contributor

@DottieBluewrote:

@SilleeMeewrote:

"Go forth and multiply."

Right. But it doesn't say "Go forth and OVER-multiply". I think we've done enough to comply with that commandment. JMO. This planet only has a certain amount of resources to support humans.

Maybe he's trying to outdo the Duggars....

False! That's a lie.