Esteemed Contributor

Re: Nick Cannon's 12th child is almost here...

Money and child support can't replace a loving father in a childs life.  

Honored Contributor

@gidgetgh wrote:

I don't know really how to word my reaction to all this correctly, and I'm a fairly liberal person, but this kind of, at this point, makes me sick to my stomach. I mean, come on already. It grosses me out.

@gidgetgh 

ITA .... ugh!

Honestly, it's nice that he is financially well off, but what man can be a good role model and presence in the lives of TWELVE CHILDREN living in various homes?

So, fine, the kids won't starve, but they won't really have a fully present father, either.

Somebody get this guy a vasectomy!  

Valued Contributor

They are in a polyamorous relationship and they all know about each other and accept it. The women have their own careers- one is a popular dj and another one is on one of those ultra glam real estate shows. None of my business what they do and they aren't on welfare, so......

Honored Contributor

@San Antonio Gal 

This type of lifestyle may not be lacking in money, but it is still trash because it is lacking in virtue, honor, integrity, character, which is worth more than money.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

That's socially irresponsible.

Valued Contributor

@SurferWife wrote:

@San Antonio Gal 

This type of lifestyle may not be lacking in money, but it is still trash because it is lacking in virtue, honor, integrity, character, which is worth more than money.

Plenty of traditional marriages also fit that description. Money or not.

Esteemed Contributor

He's not a hands on dad.  Most kids would take that over money any day of the week.  I used to like him, and I agree that he is good looking, but now I just think he's a loser.  

Respected Contributor

I had to google to see who he is. Read his credits and still don't know him.

Trusted Contributor

My thoughts go strictly to all these children. How can he possibly give them each all the love attention and nurturing that a child needs and deserves.  They obviously all won't be living with him so I just don't see what he is thinking. Just my opinion. 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Stelladorable wrote:

@SurferWife wrote:

@San Antonio Gal 

Plenty of traditional marriages also fit that description. Money or not.

HUGE difference and you obviously don't know why.