Honored Contributor

Nick Cannon's 12th child is almost here...

[ Edited ]

One of Nick Cannon's ladies is about to give birth to his 12th child.  Just a month ago, one of the other ladies gave birth.  I'm not understanding this type of lifestyle where he's seeing all 4 women and having children with them.  Mariah Carey has his first two children, but she's not involved with him romantically anymore.

Good thing he's worth millions.

Alyssa Scott and Nick Cannon Maternity shoot. Credit: Nicole Arruda

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Nick Cannon's 12th child is almost here...

I read where he pays 3 million a year in child support. I don't get it wanting all these baby mamas and kids but to each there own.

Respected Contributor

It's not fair to the kids for many reasons. 

Honored Contributor

It's the women I don't understand. Who in their right mind wants a man who hops from one bed to another and the back again? They aren't in relationships with him, he just uses their bodies for his own crazy baby making satisfaction.  

Honored Contributor

I don't know really how to word my reaction to all this correctly, and I'm a fairly liberal person, but this kind of, at this point, makes me sick to my stomach. I mean, come on already. It grosses me out.

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Honored Contributor

"Go forth and multiply."

Respected Contributor

@chrystaltree wrote:

It's the women I don't understand. Who in their right mind wants a man who hops from one bed to another and the back again? They aren't in relationships with him, he just uses their bodies for his own crazy baby making satisfaction.  

Agree.  And I feel they are using him to get all the child $upport.  But I don't feel sorry for him, either.  He made his bed.......

I would give everything I own just to have you back again.......David Gates of Bread
Esteemed Contributor

This guy has got issues. @San Antonio Gal  It seems the women might be in it for the financial rewards. It’s a mess.

Respected Contributor

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

One of Nick Cannon's ladies is about to give birth to his 12th child.  Just a month ago, one of the other ladies gave birth.  I'm not understanding this type of lifestyle where he's seeing all 4 women and having children with them.  Mariah Carey has his first two children, but she's not involved with him romantically anymore.

Good thing he's worth millions.

@San Antonio Gal  "Cheaper By The Dozen." 

I would give everything I own just to have you back again.......David Gates of Bread
Honored Contributor

Well, if he's worth millions, good for him. 

His ladies are averaging a quarter of a million a year in support.  Give or take some.....  

So other than Mariah, they probably aren't millionaires....and never will be.

I do think he's good looking and that woman in the photo photographs beautifully.  And to be able to change her wardrobe in the middle of a meadow.  WOW!

What I dont' understand is why they stuck (faux?) roses in the ground?  Why, just why?