Respected Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

I'm curious, did you all feel that way about Joan Rivers? Her humor was pretty blue and she made mean jokes about overweight people, while selling them her wares. I always feel like she got a pass here, while others get bashed. 

@QVCkitty1

Same thing with Bob Saget .... he was on some family show, but his Las Vegas act was very raunchy.  People practically lost their minds over that!    Who says any comedian HAS to be G-rated?   Go figure.

I don't think Nick needed to be G-rated for his comedy act...but his material shouldn't be based on or about AGT while collecting a paycheck from them unless he had expressed or written permission to use them for his comedy.  As for Joan....she was crude....in a very mean way.   

Respected Contributor

Re: Nick Cannon quits AGT

[ Edited ]

@Snoopp wrote:

Sounds like he bit the hand that fed him.  That's a shame, I liked Nick Cannon.  

Exactly....I'm a staunch believer that you do not bite the hand that feeds you unless you are fully prepared to work else where.  

Honored Contributor

Good; I always thought he was a terrible MC.  He can't speak clearly, he doesn't come across as sincere, and he does not engage an audience.  Hope he is replaced with someone with a personality, and a decent command of the English language.

Honored Contributor

Maybe he wanted out of his contract and his lawyer told him this was one way to go about it.   I still think there's more to this story.

Esteemed Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

Maybe he wanted out of his contract and his lawyer told him this was one way to go about it.   I still think there's more to this story.

Agreed, there are always 3 sides to every story! Woman Indifferent