Honored Contributor

He looks ridiculous!  I don't know if he thinks these young women will keep him young or if he looks in the mirror and sees some young stud muffin or what!  Wrong on both counts!  Maybe he should try getting involved with a woman closer to his age for a change!  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Esteemed Contributor

Looks like he gets his hair & eyebrows dyed. Hey maybe she can do his roots at home, save him a few $$.

Respected Contributor

I think it would be kinda daunting to be somebody's fifth wife.  Oh well,best of luck.

Honored Contributor

Over the years it has been reported that he is difficult to get along with and difficult to work with.  Who knows if it's true, but it's been out there for a long while...

Honored Contributor

@shaggygirl wrote:

Looks like he gets his hair & eyebrows dyed. Hey maybe she can do his roots at home, save him a few $$.

@shaggygirl 

His hair? 

Looks more like the same wig company Charlie Sheen purchased from....in the wedding pics.

Trusted Contributor

I think he's beyond disgusting.  He is not a good enough or versatile enough actor to be impressive and his dye job looks aging,  I too think he's hooking up with women 1/2 his age to camouflage his own....not working Nick.  You look your age and that weird look on your face is not in the least bit attractive and skip the peace sign. 

Esteemed Contributor

@BlueFinch :

@BlueFinch wrote:

I liked Nick early in his career. He was cute, fun and had some entertaining movies. Then he just kinda turned into: a-mell-of-a- hess. Any bets on the 5th being the forever, lucky charm? 

Money.  There is a  very excellent true story out I just read on Hoopla for a book club called,  The paper daughters of Chinatown.   True story and sad, but history. Eighteen ninety four period past 1934

I don,t think this is the case with his Asian wives in this time period,  but those girls suffered as slaves girls at very young age to the criminal Tong in SF.  They were told they would be married to a wealthy man, but sold into prostitution when they came to America.

Again, not stating in this case, just reminded me of the book I just finished.

Follow the money.

Honored Contributor

I remember reading that he is broke! I haven't seen him in a movie in ages!