Respected Contributor

I guess he just saw the sign and went for it...he's a BIG fan.

Image result for elvis minister las vegas wedding

Honored Contributor

Re: Nicholas Cage

[ Edited ]

I've enjoyed him in a number of films but he's just turned his live into a mess.

Valued Contributor

one of the worst actors I ever watched.hated him in every movie he ever made..

Honored Contributor

@Justice4all wrote:

But he was good in Moonstruck!

@Justice4all   Snap out of it!   

Honored Contributor

@CAMOGIRL wrote:

Still trying to figure out why anyone would want to marry him...

@CAMOGIRL   $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Honored Contributor

@silkyk wrote:

I guess he just saw the sign and went for it...he's a BIG fan.

Image result for elvis minister las vegas wedding

Which reminds me of the really hilarious film Honeymoon in Vegas.  I loved him in that - and it's a really funny movie with a great soundtrack (Elvis).  The scene with the song Burning Love is  so funny I was crying I was laughing so hard.

Honored Contributor

Ha ha ha !!!!   She looks like she's 13 years old....LOL

Honored Contributor

@roxxy1 wrote:

Files for annulment four, yes four, days after marriage to makeup artist Erika Koike on March 23, in Nevada.  The couple have been dating since April 2018.

It's unclear what happened, but Cage wants out.

This will be the fourth failed marriage for the movie star.

BBVmulI.png

Oh boy !   

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Cat Surprised

@roxxy1   Even though he is an actor, he is older and drinks, so perhaps he was unable to turn in a performance.  Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

Our son works in marketing for a large Vegas corporation and had drinks with him in December. He said he was a nice guy, didn't over drink at all. Really weird thing is OJ came and joined them, and DS said he wanted to ask him if he was still looking for ex wife's killer.  He said he couldn't get away from him fast enough, creepy!  He has as lots of interesting famous people he meets!  OJ was the oddest!

Honored Contributor

Very informative article on Page Six of the NY Post today as to what happened (wish I could post that link here but I'm not allowed to - TOU violation).  I suggest going and reading it.   Basically it's that they were both too intoxicated to give real consent to the marriage.   And also Cage since found out she hadn't told him about seeing other men and having committed crimes and some other stuff he found out about after the drunken marriage ceremony.   Go take a look on the NY Post site....