Super Contributor

Re: Next Week-Series Finale-Nashville!!!!!!!!

@Shelbelle wrote:

I am confused, did the woman and her son who helped Juliette escape, also escape, thanks.  I remember that she stayed behind. But they were on the episode Th night.

I think Deacon's father is sick and may be dying. will we see Teddy again, Iassume not, they make it seem like Deacon is Daphne's real dad.  Maddie seems to have a change of heart about her love life.

————

Its very odd, how they’ve ignored, Teddy, if, only for his relationship with the girls.

He was never my favorite character, but, he adored those girls. 

I disagree with his role in keeping Maddie, from Deacon, but, that’s water under the bridge.  He was a good Father, and it would be nice, if they at least give us a Teddy update!

Honored Contributor

Re: Next Week-Series Finale-Nashville!!!!!!!!

i was a TEDDY fan and was not pleased with how they removed his character from the show. there was a lot of relationship story to tell. i thought keeping raynas dad and sister around would have made for better storylines also.

i have really enjoyed this last split season although i felt it was a bit rushed. love the storyline with deacon and his father.

wish the show could have continued......

now, who will end up with who at the end?

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein