Respected Contributor

No expectations but will watch it at least a couple of times.  I have the Equalizer and Clarice recorded but just cannot make myself watch them.  If something does not grab me the first of second time I watch it is hard to give it another chance.  

Trusted Contributor

@chiclet Agree with you on first impressions of these 2 shows, I just wasn't sure at first but honestly, I do think they have gotten better.  Clarice keeps me guessing.

Respected Contributor

@Pooky1 , when it was advertised there was much fanfare about Chris Noth.  Does he play a role or was that good actor bait?  S

Respected Contributor

Sanomi. No Chris north isn't in this show. Chris north is in the new show the equalize. John bother is in rebel.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Rebel has Andy Garcia and John Corbett,  l like both of them. 

Honored Contributor

@kelsey17 wrote:

I like Katy Segal....but feel she is a bit too old for this show.....and the shows premise didn't impress me....

Half the cast is old...like late fifties and sixties...has beens.

Honored Contributor

@kelsey17 wrote:

I like Katy Segal....but feel she is a bit too old for this show.....and the shows premise didn't impress me....

When I saw the commercial for it I thought to myself, man she looks like he!!

Honored Contributor

@CelticCrafter wrote:

@kelsey17 wrote:

When I saw the commercial for it I thought to myself, man she looks like he!!

Katey is 66, but after seeing the show we have to realize her character has grown children, so her age is appropriate. 

Honored Contributor

Interesting that some seem to feel actors/actresses past a certain age no longer make for viable characters. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

Interesting that some seem to feel actors/actresses past a certain age no longer make for viable characters. 

Right?  Usually people complain that only young actors are used and that being too young in a role isn't credible.  Now we are getting the opposite complaint.  I don't get it at all.  I don't find any of these actors "too old".  Ridiculous.

I love Katy Segal.  I really like the entire cast actually.  I enjoyed the show and look forward to watching the next episode.  As far as her appearance, I thought she looked great.