Respected Contributor

Re: New show on Food Network with Amy Schumer

anyone that does watch please let us know what you thought of the show!

Respected Contributor

@FlowerBear wrote:

I so hope that all who said they won't watch follow through with that and those who don't like her won't watch because what is not helpful is to have a whipping post here.  She isn't there to ruin her husband's how-to and of course her comedy isn't for everyone. He wants her there.  Life seems so fragile right now.  What's the payoff in going for her jugular?  I thought his wings looked delicious.

Respected Contributor

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

@Lali1 wrote:

Having a real chef on the show has no bearing on how fake it will be. She'll pretend to be a horrible cook and make a fool out of herself. He'll go along with it. 

It is truly amazing how so many will know what a show will be like without seeing it. I hope you use these powers for good. LOL

@QVCkitty1  Amy Schumer is Amy Schumer, what more is there to say...And to each his own opinion!

Trusted Contributor

getting tired of seeing out of work actors taking over good tv channels because right now they are out of work, and the public's eye. I really wish people would not watch these show so all these stations would see it's not working out.
Respected Contributor

@Free2be wrote:

@FlowerBear wrote:

I so hope that all who said they won't watch follow through with that and those who don't like her won't watch because what is not helpful is to have a whipping post here.  She isn't there to ruin her husband's how-to and of course her comedy isn't for everyone. He wants her there.  Life seems so fragile right now.  What's the payoff in going for her jugular?  I thought his wings looked delicious.

Why do you feel the need to defend her? She's not your friend. I said what I said because this is how she is in everything I have ever seen her do. If she doesn't want people to expect a certain thing from her she could change her persona. She chose to be a goofy, clumsy comedian. 

Honored Contributor

@ScarletDove wrote:

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

@Lali1 wrote:

Having a real chef on the show has no bearing on how fake it will be. She'll pretend to be a horrible cook and make a fool out of herself. He'll go along with it. 

It is truly amazing how so many will know what a show will be like without seeing it. I hope you use these powers for good. LOL

@QVCkitty1  Amy Schumer is Amy Schumer, what more is there to say...And to each his own opinion!

@ScarletDove , Consult my tag line, and have a lovely day.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Respected Contributor

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

@ScarletDove wrote:

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

@Lali1 wrote:

@ScarletDove , Consult my tag line, and have a lovely day.

@QVCkitty1  I read your "tag line"...and you too, have a lovely day!

Honored Contributor

@Free2be. Interesting username you have given your posts trying to curtail what others post. People are free to post what they want to here within the board's terms of use. If people want to post negative things about Amy S they are "free to be" themselves and do so whether you like it or not.
Esteemed Contributor

She always looks unkempt and dirty to me. Combine that with food......um no just NO.

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.
Esteemed Contributor

I will not be watching, because I do not particularly care for her. I have seen the commercials and it the show premise does nothing for me.