Honored Contributor

New show on E Channel "Revenge Body"

[ Edited ]

Starts NEXT Thursday on E.  Khloe Kardashian trains over weight people to slim down.  Will you watch?

I do not think she has kept the weight off she lost long enough to be telling people  how to lose weight.  It has not yet even been a year that she has been slimmed down.

Her other show Kocktails With Khloe was an epic failure.  I think she is designing her own jean line now as well.  At least she has a design degree so that is an area she could do well in. 

Honored Contributor

Re: New show on E Channel "Revenge Body"

How many spinoffs does this family need?  I won't be watching, but I don't watch any of them to begin with

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

The only show I watch on E is The Royals.  I absolutely won't watch anything that involves the Kardashian family,  including the Wests and the Jenners. They don't need my attention or my money.

Regular Contributor

No, will not watch, like others I do not care for the K Drama.. watching them does nothing for me, and this new spin off about weight loss I wish people would realize that it's really easy to loose weight when you have money to hire cooks, personal trainers and doctors for your cosmetic surgery needs to ****** and tuck little extras...it would be nice

Valued Contributor

I heard she was doing a show, but I didn't know what it was called.

I won't watch anything with them in it. 

I don't find any of them attractive with their fake behinds...

Respected Contributor

No thanks to watching this show. 

Valued Contributor

You couldn't pay me a million dollars to watch this or any other "reality" show.  

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

I find it RIDICULOUS. She's a product of plastic surgery and full time trainers and chefs and blah, blah, blah. I think it's horrible that she tries to portray it as "anyone can do it."  She's full of it. (And I don't mean silicone, however, that too)

( \_/ )
(='x'=)
( " )_( " )