Respected Contributor

Re: New show based on QVC! "I love that for you"

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

Well that didn't take long...

Tomorrow, Jane Treacy and the star of the show, Vanessa Bayer, are appearing on QVC together at 1:00pm.  They're presenting items on -air. 

The show is called:

"Vanessa Bayer and Jane Treacy's Must-Haves"

Thank you!  I really enjoyed it.  Needed a little break.  They were sooo good together!

Honored Contributor

Didn't "TALK SOUP" already do this years ago.....they impersonated Jeanne Bice and mocked other QVC presentations.....everything old is new again....🙄

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@Spurt wrote:

Didn't "TALK SOUP" already do this years ago.....they impersonated Jeanne Bice and mocked other QVC presentations.....everything old is new again....🙄

@Spurt   Talk Soup wasn't a sitcom.  That show made fun of a lot of things, not just shopping channels.  "I Love That For You" is a sitcom.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@NickNack wrote:

@Spurt wrote:

@Spurt   Talk Soup wasn't a sitcom.  That show made fun of a lot of things, not just shopping channels.  "I Love That For You" is a sitcom.

@NickNack 

Sorry I didhnt do a good job of expressing my opinion ---regardless if it was either random skits or a full sitcom....the idea to make fun of Shopping Channels has been done before......and just like QVC I think things will get old after a while in a full sitcom, afterall even in real lie QVC has become very repititious.... it seems short skits is a better choice.....  Hope you have an excellent  weekend!

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Regular Contributor

I just got to watch all 6 episodes.
I think the show is fantastic.
Well written.
Well acted.
Made me bust out laughing on a down day.
I hope it becomes a normal series.
Honored Contributor

Had a chance to watch. It was terrible! NONE of the characters were likable! Language really,really not for me.Will not watch again. 

Where was the humor?