Honored Contributor

Re: New show, Ghosts, looks like it could be another Betelgeuse

I gave up on Grey's when they killed off McDreamy.  I enjoyed the show.  A little light-hearted, but not as stupid as I find most sitcoms to be.  

Honored Contributor

Terrible show!!!

Valued Contributor

For a raunchy good time about vampires try watching What We do in the Shadows, it's on FX.  Lots of profanity, but very funny.  

Helen852
Esteemed Contributor

I'm a fan of cozy mysteries and this is very similar to The Haunted Guesthouse series which takes place at the NJ shore.   She gets hit in the head and then sees ghosts.  She runs a guesthouse.   The stories are lighthearted and fun and I enjoyed this show 

Esteemed Contributor

I haven't warmed up to it yet...I'll give it a little more time...

Respected Contributor

i gave up Grey's years ago as well. Funny thing is, if I put it on because nothing else is on, I still know the characters, they don't change the cast much!

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I had the giggles the whole way through it, and that was while I was riding an exercise bike.  I want to know why the upstairs ghosts are afraid of the cellar ghosts!  Since that makes a third half-hour program on Thursday nights, it fills a hole in my exercise schedule, I now have 1.5 hours of tv to watch every night of the week, by watching "Jeopardy" and an hour long program and fast-forwarding through the commercials, I can get in the ~65 minutes it takes me to cycle about 16.75 miles. 

Honored Contributor

Found it rather entertaining. In fact, I like some ghosts more than other - the scout leader and Woodstock gal cracked me up. 

Respected Contributor

I"m giving it a try. It looks like it could be fun. Better than some stuff on t.v. We sure can use some light hearted things to watch.

Trusted Contributor

I thought the premiere was cute and I enjoyed it! Lots of quirky characters and some jokes had me chuckling. I hope it will be given a chance on tv and will do well. It was a light comedy. I look forward to seeing more shows.